OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I took my family to Disneyworld in November. 2nd time there in 4 years…………and yeah, I plan on going back. It’s expensive, but if I’m spending hundreds of dollars on shoes I don’t need each year, then I definitely don’t mind spending a few thousand every few years to make memories with my family. My kids enjoyed every second.

Good run PE firms don’t need to downsize during bad times. They can raise money whenever and use that dry powder to when valuations drop and find themselves better bargains. Buy side is the lane where everybody wants to be.

There is a dark side to PE as well if poorly managed or if it’s just there to fit companies.

Good run PE firms don’t need to downsize during bad times. They can raise money whenever and use that dry powder to when valuations drop and find themselves better bargains. Buy side is the lane where everybody wants to be.

There is a dark side to PE as well if poorly managed or if it’s just there to fit companies.

Don’t need to downsize EVER? Cash is king baybee

What is a SELL side?

It means Ecook and his PE buddies make money in good times and in bad times. They've got the cheat codes to the game.

Oo ok

Ecook start giving us some cheat codes man, even if its in msgs

Remember ur NT brothers come first before everything

Don’t need to downsize EVER? Cash is king baybee

What is a SELL side?

From the friends I have who have worked or still work at PE or venture funds they have never had downsizing. But then again, they are all in top notch shops.

And what’s with the sell side cryptic question?

And where’s my invite 👀

From the friends I have who have worked or still work at PE or venture funds they have never had downsizing. But then again, they are all in top notch shops.

And what’s with the sell side cryptic question?

And where’s my invite 👀

Cryptic? Nothing cryptic behind it at all 😂😂

Tons of opportunity - fortunate to have the powder, challenge is all well run shops do too

Off the brand.

They're still dominating. Still trying to expand into healthcare. I see more and more trucks everywhere. I know people who spend half their paychecks shopping with whole foods or them. I can't see that changing over the next 5-10 years.

If we're talking about price. I know for sure they are making more now than they were in 2018 and the stock price is the same.
Respectfully disagree, I am short Amazon, but I understand I am in the minority

I don't think the answer for them is expansion, and to your point that seems to be the strategy....

Back
Top Bottom