OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What? I just hate paying the interest more so than anything else. If I can transfer to a CC, then I'd do a 0% balance transfer (these CC keep offering me, so why not) and knock out the principle and not have to deal with interest.

I just really ******* hate having to pay interest on my margin balance.

succession-logan-roy.gif

I want to have my cake and eat it too... :lol:

Question for yall: is it possible to transfer or pay off a margin balance with a credit card?

I’m assuming you could. They typically will allow you to write a check to yourself or just straight transfer the cash to yourself. Then use the money however way you want during the 0% period. There’s usually a transaction fee though, like 3-5%, so not completely free. Update us if you go through with it!

How high does AMD and NVDA climb? Anyone flourishing there? Meanwhile im happy with modest 3-12% gains. I’m doing something wrong.

Is Cava going to be considered part of the Becky portfolio? Cause this thesis is ironclad.
Unsure about the IPO pricing, but yeah I believe it falls under the $BECKY portfolio. Will need some time to shake out paper hands and see if the $2BN+ valuation can be supported.

Part me wants to dump everything I have in NVDA and buy back after it dips 30%. The run it’s on since October is ridiculous and I don’t understand how it can keep climbing higher.
The AI hype bubble. Take some gains and leave a runner for exposure in any potential further run. Their last earnings set a HIGH bar that I'm not sure they reach, especially if the broad American/world economy takes a downturn that's been pushed further and further back.

The AI hype bubble. Take some gains and leave a runner for exposure in any potential further run. Their last earnings set a HIGH bar that I'm not sure they reach, especially if the broad American/world economy takes a downturn that's been pushed further and further back.

EU is in a technical recession. We shouldn’t be too far behind.

Back
Top Bottom