OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Liking AMD next week since they’re reporting earnings. NVDA earnings on the 24th should be good as well. Not sure what’s gonna hold the market up after that though :lol:.

Liking AMD next week since they’re reporting earnings. NVDA earnings on the 24th should be good as well. Not sure what’s gonna hold the market up after that though :lol:.
Earnings have been irrelevant for years. I mean banks had record earnings a few weeks back and the entire industry is down. I think the disconnect is real this time and a bear marker is imminent, I am not selling but I am not adding to any positions.

I usually trade reversals on qqq and sqqq and I learned this week that sometimes it just not a trade out there if you missed it already :ohwell:

Thursdays chart
ECA0586B-6F6E-4AE1-B600-30110D7A98AB.png

Same thing happen Tuesday just on the downside

No - I have a substantial balance in SoFi. Not concerned at all. The high yield savings products are generally FDIC insured.

Just to point out the “risky leverage” comment - SoFi pays me 3.75% on HYS, but they’re able to get 4.5%+ on short term treasuries. They keep the spread. At scale this is significant. And in theory, treasuries are “risk free”.

Would dispel the thinking that consumer banking products under FDIC limits at healthy rates are risky. All good as long as you’re protected.

How long have you had an account with SOFI?
You generally cool with them?

I've had an account with Capitol ONe for years. (3.5%)

I’m an idiot for selling NVDA super early.

+1

Sold around 230 for a decent profit; thought there would be a pullback by now but nahhh....that mug just keeps climbing.

Honestly, though, there's way too much uncertainty in the market for there not to be a pullback in the near future. Just gotta be patient.

Apparently in South Korea. Samsung reported lowest profits since 2009.
Not surprising. They took away features from their phones like expandable storage, more RAM etc. Your average consumer is going to jump to an iPhone at that point.

Haven't felt the need to upgrade my 2020 phone because the ones they released between 21-23 have felt like a downgrade. Seems alot of people feel the same way.

AAPL did good and made money during this fake recession. Whole market follows.

At this point, the only thing correcting/crashing the market is this debt ceiling.

They really duped everyone :lol:

Remember CURI :lol:

These are all straight up the crypto alt coins.
CURI is a real thing and a real product. Doesn't matter that they tried to succeed in a world that values the lowest common denominator. Same as PTON, good product (you get what I mean) but trying to survive in a world where there's ThE cHicKeN sAnDwIcH wArs. Never gonna happen.

NKLA is a trash vaporware shell company that the founder used to launder money and defraud investors. The day Nikola dies is a day closer to having good alternative-fuel companies get the private funding they need and deserve.

Or NKLA proves the entire universal laws of physics wrong and gets a semi truck to create perpetual energy after a slow downhill roll, and ends the world energy crisis in a single swoop and I look like the biggest idiot in the world.

Back
Top Bottom