OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Y’all think it’s a good buy? My dad been wanting me to buy fb he owns some today he said he’ll buy more but idk I don’t believe nothing in fb what do they even offer why is it even over $100

Y’all think it’s a good buy? My dad been wanting me to buy fb he owns some today he said he’ll buy more but idk I don’t believe nothing in fb what do they even offer why is it even over $100

i think at ~150-170 its a good buy. hoping it drops more tomorrow morning before i purchase. not making a huge purchase or anything, just ~2K worth.

Fb is one of the premiere breadwinners in advertising. It’ll bounce back with vengeance but a further drop is possible. Start in small and wait for a trend to develop before adding in.

AAPL with a critical earnings beat, could very well be the first trillion dollar company shortly.

I'm holding 100k of TQQQ should be a good day for me tomorrow :pimp:

edit: AAPL now sitting on 244 billion in cash :sick::rofl:

Last edited:
AAPL with a critical earnings beat, could very well be the first trillion dollar company shortly.

I'm holding 100k of TQQQ should be a good day for me tomorrow :pimp:

edit: AAPL now sitting on 244 billion in cash :sick::rofl:

They are definetly going to beat AMZN in market cap
It’s beyound more affordable to all market players regardless on how much you have on hand to buy
AMZN need a share split so more can jump in

I was down 10% with IQ
But after the earnings report that **** went right back up now I’m in the green

Finally got my mom to check out stocks. She used my referral link for Robinhood and both of us got a free share of Zynga. Hope she sticks with it.
Also for one of my frat bros to use the link as well.

Finally got my mom to check out stocks. She used my referral link for Robinhood and both of us got a free share of Zynga. Hope she sticks with it.
Also for one of my frat bros to use the link as well.

How long did it take for you guys to get the free stock? Reffered a few people and nothing yet

Bought some fb at 175 a few months ago... started going up and I was hype. That 20 percent drop was cryproesque... the sheep ain't never leaving fb, and as long as fb can sell data they gonna be eating

TNDM came through with an excellent ER. This company is on track to profitably quicker than previously projected and has an opportunity to steal some major market share from a major competitor (Medtronic) with a product that has distinct competitive advantages. This one is definitely a long term holding for me.

I am looking to diversify the portfolio though for the long term.....but before that, what are everyone's thoughts on HEAR for a quick swing? Worth playing earnings? Feels like it'll run hard and fast if they beat.

AMD been doing good this week
One of their senior share holders sold her stake
worth damn near 500 million
Damn I want to be apart of that convo
But anyway Robinhood is giving extended hours access for free now
Which is good because IQ was up for me yesterday but I couldn’t make any moves

TNDM came through with an excellent ER. This company is on track to profitably quicker than previously projected and has an opportunity to steal some major market share from a major competitor (Medtronic) with a product that has distinct competitive advantages. This one is definitely a long term holding for me.

I am looking to diversify the portfolio though for the long term.....but before that, what are everyone's thoughts on HEAR for a quick swing? Worth playing earnings? Feels like it'll run hard and fast if they beat.

HEAR earnings report is next week
And they beat their expectations last quarter I’m holding to see if it will hit my personal target of $40 a share if so
They definitely been on their **** this year

Back
Top Bottom