OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Looks like the market is clear to hit new all time highs barring any political headline nonsense.

I'm leaving for a 2 week vacation next week, paid for by TQQQ. :pimp:

Gonna start stacking inverse Bear ETFs. They're cheap now and this wave we've been riding is gonna have to end in soon.

Didn't know Robinhood had finished their website. First time logging in and it's not bad. Nice amount of information on there that made me add a few companies to my watchlist.

Didn't know Robinhood had finished their website. First time logging in and it's not bad. Nice amount of information on there that made me add a few companies to my watchlist.[/QUOTE

That info when you search is new to me and I been using all year
And it’s good to have as well now I have more options to look at when I want to find something new to trade

204C8BED-E6D4-44DC-8CAA-03D4297E4D77.png

Was able to make some after market plays
I bought on my 2 pm break at work hopefully it will stay alive or go up mdont want to go back to breaking even after the dust settles

HEAR's numbers were so astronomical last ER that I don't think they can match or top them. That Fortnite explosion was bubbling up for a little bit and it culminated in an explosion in sales for HEAR, but I feel like it's going to level off or at least not be able to outpace last quarter. I'm feeling like everything's been priced in and it's going to take a massive surprise to continue the run. Not saying that they'll decline as a company, but I just think this run has been fueled by a catalyst that came way out of left field. People are expecting fortnite's impact and they may be expecting/hoping for too much.

I like how more people seem less intimidated by the market and that app is a good example. This thread is a healthy place to learn and grow I think.

I like how more people seem less intimidated by the market and that app is a good example. This thread is a healthy place to learn and grow I think.

Absolutely. Not knocking dude at all. I wish I had RH to dip my toes when I first started. I didn't start trading/investing until way later in my life. Them commissions really eats up profits.

Lol I’m just spreading my money around. Trust me i plan on going in heavy with all of those companies.
I was going to take all of that money and swing trade $UONEK but decided to hop in on stocks i want to keep for a while.

Absolutely. Not knocking dude at all. I wish I had RH to dip my toes when I first started. I didn't start trading/investing until way later in my life. Them commissions really eats up profits.

That’s why I can’t accept any excuses when people tell me they can’t invest with the commissions being out the way is a game changer
People tell me you would have to be up a good $100 in profit just to break even sometimes and even bigger if you had more shares
You go to take advantage when the opportunity shows up

What are peoples take on BRK-B stocks ? if you have the funds for it would you buy ?

I own some. Very solid and diversified portfolio and you got an amazing team running it, I almost consider it like owning the market as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom