OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Seems like you're a pretty active trader. do you use robinhood to trade daily since its free? I can't imagine buying and selling that often knowing that it cost $7/transaction.

I'm more of a long term guy and I use Merrill Edge. If you have over 50K in your accounts (Merrill or BoA), you get 30 free trades/month. FYI[/QUOTE/]

Yeah I use Robinhood for my short term plays
And I use M1 for my long term
I think I would still have been making some short term plays but since Robinhood charge no comminsion and keeps you at ease because if they did you would definetly would have to make a profit just to break even

Last edited:
Seems like you're a pretty active trader. do you use robinhood to trade daily since its free? I can't imagine buying and selling that often knowing that it cost $7/transaction.

I'm more of a long term guy and I use Merrill Edge. If you have over 50K in your accounts (Merrill or BoA), you get 30 free trades/month. FYI

Yeah I use Robinhood for my short term plays
And I use M1 for my long term
I think I would still have been making some short term plays but since Robinhood charge no comminsion and keeps you at ease because if they did you would definetly would have to make a profit just to break even

Screenshot_20180629-090031.jpg

South Korea is the canary in the coal mine.

Liquidated all of my leveraged longs at opening today, something just doesn't feel right...wanna have cash on hand.

I usually limit on how much I’m putting in
Especially what I have marked as a sing trade in my notes
If I got $900 on hand I’ll put in $300
If I got $1,200 on hand I will put in $400
**** might go down and I need that one hand to bounce back
I never use my calculator on my phone as much in my life until I got into stock trading

I should of sold my square at 68

Also steinmart sucks lol

Yeah they aren’t even for a good flip
They don’t have enough movement
And their conference call for quarterly earning are depressing for their long term investors
I’m about to start adding funds to my portfolio on a weekly basis so whatever I’m done on it gives me a chance to lower the average cost so I can catch the play for a W
Instead of waiting at the end or beginning of the month

TNDM the real MVP for me. I'm not even sure how much it's returned for me since my first entry at $16 level a few months back (Robinhood's tracking sucks), but it's single-handedly saving me after HUYA/BILI washed out all of my gains. My account is finally back into the black.

Does anybody keep their stock choices in their watchlist to buy and sell again
Like rotate

Yes. It's useful to keep an eye on price movement and noticing patterns.

Man. TNDM.

In at $2.60

Out at... $3 smh haha

Oh well. Can’t wait to see how the market is reacts to this round of earnings, everyone expecting great results but i’m leaning bearish.

I wish I had access to make premarital moves I hate when I check my phone and see one of my stock options up by 10% and can’t sell knowing damn well everyone else is going to sell as soon as the market opens

Straight plummet :lol:

But Monday will be good though I call it
New Money Monday :lol:

Why is that?

We will see if I am right soon. Market at a key level here. NFLX reporting today, if it disappoints or sells off even on strong earnings, it could be the first domino to fall in the chain.

I'm not shorting anything or reccomending, I just reduced my risk and increased cash holdings. New highs could very well be coming, just a lot of expectations for blowout earnings from the big FANG names.

I think it’s time to sell NFLX. Got in when it was 90 bucks so I’ll take it

Since you held it this long and are up a good 200% on return you probably should wait and see how it goes tomorrow pre-market

This is what I got against long term trading say someone bought at the beginning of the year when it was $300 just to see it go to $400 in the first half of the year just to go down 50% just like that over a panic sale

Watching the movement on HEAR today was a lot of fun. :lol:

Went from salty I didn’t enter PM yesterday to trying to time a good entry. Ultimately went with more TNDM though.

Back
Top Bottom