OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

2579E69D-0FA4-4ABE-84A3-42C2DC0D4780.png

Quarterly earnings have been good to me it’s either I break even or I come up
I’m going to be a problem once I’m able to buy 100 shares
Or at least I hope so I also got s notification that movie pass went down 5% how the **** you go down 5% when you just cost $0.05

2579E69D-0FA4-4ABE-84A3-42C2DC0D4780.png

Quarterly earnings have been good to me it’s either I break even or I come up
I’m going to be a problem once I’m able to buy 100 shares
Or at least I hope so I also got s notification that movie pass went down 5% how the **** you go down 5% when you just cost $0.05

Good stuff. I’ve been tempted to play earnings (SQ, ROKU, ETSY, CVS) but held tight on my current mix.

Did pick up some FB and ROKU anyway. Mad I had to sell my share of AMZN after swinging it for a quick buck. I made more money off what I used the proceeds from that for but damn it’s up another $100 since then. Amazon literally just prints money :lol:

I have a good feeling about TJX/ROST and TGT this week. Retail has done well this year and I’ve been bullish on Target since I’ve started watching it in May.

Broke even with Kohl’s got a good day trade off after 3 got something set up for tomorrow morning I just need my other stocks to get back on track and break even or make profit but my strategy has been working with the money that I have freed up for about two weeks bringing in something always so once I get that going I hope it all goes in the same direction with all my 5 of my stock options good luck tomorrow

I was just looking at a 2013 scottrade statement I found laying around... I sold 70 shares on NVDA for a total of like $850. Has no idea what I was holding.

2/2 with retail earnings this week (TJX/TGT).

Debating on going for 3/3 wth ROST or just taking profits. Seems like a lock with the success retail has had the last week.

2/2 with retail earnings this week (TJX/TGT).

Debating on going for 3/3 wth ROST or just taking profits. Seems like a lock with the success retail has had the last week.

scared money dont make no money. do it with your profits so you dont have FOMO and minimize risk

Didn’t get my day trade off might have to wait until the morning
But was able to get my premarket play off

And I also think I missed out on a possible W but it’s cool I just hope what I have in motion for the end of the day today does good come the morning or at least break even so I can keep moving
My shares in IQ is movin better this week
And I got a penny stock I’m cooking up with and sense I’m able to make profit off of sales everyday I’m able to buy more shares to keep it within a reasonable range with cash on the side if it gets ugly

L Brand (LB) was what I bought yesterday before 3 and it’s down a good 10% right now I was shooting for a 4 straight days of sales for the week but right now I’m on defense I guess
And the **** I passed on is up by 22% from yesterday I was sitting there contemplating should I buy with the $99 I had free definitely dropped the ball on that one but I’m still in the green for the week at least
Hope everybody else is flourishing out here
Get that money

L Brand (LB) was what I bought yesterday before 3 and it’s down a good 10% right now I was shooting for a 4 straight days of sales for the week but right now I’m on defense I guess
And the **** I passed on is up by 22% from yesterday I was sitting there contemplating should I buy with the $99 I had free definitely dropped the ball on that one but I’m still in the green for the week at least
Get that money

What did you pass on?

Get that money

Just bought about 20 shares of LB.

Also bought some JD.

TLRY tho :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom