OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Financial media is trash
Except for the people that promote to buy every dip (at least currently amounts their peers)
Because they’ve been correct so far
You can basically throw money in anything and get a decent return (unless it with one of these failing retail stores that’s on the brink on company extinction ie gamestop Macy’s )

I think we are going to continue the uptrend in the next few weeks unless the signing of phase 1 doesn’t happen

the Iran news had a big impactful downtrend in the early premarket hours SPY was down to $320 and recovered some of that out the rip to open at $321 people that were bearish was expecting a 5% fall and barely held it down to .76%:lol::lol:

SPY might close at $325 Monday

My guess is we pull back for a few days, correctly slightly and continue to rip heading into the election. Trump wins we have a blow off top at 4000 in the s&p. Democrats win and we breakdown to the breakout point that sent this run into blue skies territory.

My guess is we pull back for a few days, correctly slightly and continue to rip heading into the election. Trump wins we have a blow off top at 4000 in the s&p. Democrats win and we breakdown to the breakout point that sent this run into blue skies territory.

I feel the same way due to the fact that the Democrats want to tax participants of the market with a certain amount

that the Republicans have to win (idk about politics at all I view them the same )
But I think Trump is going to be re-elected and I can’t wait to place my bets on election night leading into the next trading day

I just hope the correction doesn’t start on Monday I got calls I need to make good on or at least minimize my loss but if not I got cash on the side for new moves

This crispr stuff reminds me so much of the car-t stocks that got bought out (kite, Juno). I’m gonna be eying crspr and seeing if a play can be made at some point.

been pumping TSLA to ya'll forever. they have the cards stacked in their favor and they are executing very well now. accumulate and hold until retirement. half kidding. do your DD
This crispr stuff reminds me so much of the car-t stocks that got bought out (kite, Juno). I’m gonna be eying crspr and seeing if a play can be made at some point.

What kind of plays u talking? Is it near term?

I think near term we hit 50 and bounce but it would be a speculative play small on weakness in case of a takeover. They already have I think allergen investing in them so I wouldn’t be surprised to see that investment just turn into a takeover eventually

Robinhood was the shiii with the free trading, but now most of the brokers are having free trades.
Still use robinhood since it’s convenient.

I’m actually investing this year to go along with my option trading
Has rh been acting up lately? Lot of complaints. Especially at market open

yes bro and they are trash when it comes to executing orders

I trade options on three different accounts know
(Different withdraw periods )

I need a replacement but every other platform has to many steps to put a order in or they are asking for to much extra info smfh

Ameritrade kinda acted up on me this morning at opening I couldn’t get in at the bottom for SPY calls
But it was all good just slid to tastyworks and got my order in and then shorted gold on ameritrade :pimp::pimp:

Markets selling off hard after hours on the iraq news... much awaited correction finally starting ?

$324 call on SPY is cooked bruh

I need to find another trading platform Robin Hood PDT is already annoying me

I be wanting to make the same good plays on all my account but don’t want to hold overnight just to avoid things like this

but shout out to whoever bought puts though

"A Santa Claus rally describes a sustained increase in the stock market that occur in the last week of December through the first two trading days in January. There are numerous explanations for the causes of a Santa Claus rally including tax considerations, a general feeling of optimism and happiness on Wall Street and the investing of holiday bonuses. Another theory is that some very large institutional investors, a number of whom are more sophisticated and pessimistic, tend to go on vacation at this time leaving the market to retail investors, who tend to be more bullish. "

Wow...off by only 2 days.

Trump Put???

They BTFD

edit..."No American casualties." Iranian missiles missed targets (perhaps intentionally)
BTFD alive & well

Last edited:

Attachments

• 8BEFF521-9FE6-44B9-87AF-56E3FB7C3E7E.png
    8BEFF521-9FE6-44B9-87AF-56E3FB7C3E7E.png
    837.8 KB · Views: 254
Back
Top Bottom