OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I took a loss on eyegate after it reverse split I sold my shares for $40 total :frown: went up to 13ish each last week lol

Got some extra money I’m looking to buy some top tier stocks at the right time of course.

The volatility buyer dubbed “50 Cent” appears to have resurfaced, buying up market hedges as calm returned in the aftermath of a flare-up in Mideast tensions.

Calls on the Cboe Volatility Index, or VIX, with a strike price of 25 that expire on Feb. 20 are the most actively traded VIX option contract as of mid-morning Wednesday, with volumes in excess of 75,000. The biggest trade -- accounting for nearly all of the volume -- was a purchase of 73,601 options at $0.49 apiece shortly after U.S. markets opened.

just be smart about it. i'm no expert and i'm sure there will be a pull back, but you can't underestimate the power of conviction? people were making a lot of money shorting it and think it'll keep working. same way bulls will keep buying cause it's making them money and right now, it's a bull market as said before.

30 million shares traded yesterday and STILL no decrease in shares short ratio

my 2 cent

Only bought one share of Luckin Coffee (LK)
Already up 16% trying to throw cash and buy as many ads I can this month before I just let it ride

I plan on doing this for the rest of the year as far as my investment portfolio goes just focus on a ticker and keep adding cash to buy as many shares as I can be for the next month also buying at least one REIT share a week

going to see how this goes my patience with investing is better because all of my impatience goes to options I’m working on that as well

Screenshot_20200113-101410_Seeking Alpha.jpg

Congrats to the HODL'ers!!
*You've bested many billionaires :pimp:

My position on Luckin Coffee is already up 25% :lol: :lol:

Cost average is definitely going up before this month is over going to buy more next Monday

I hope this doesn’t turn into a Beyond Mead situation where the price shot up and then quickly got sold off with the number weren’t right

Im so dumb. Time to buy more calls. Another 7M shares shorted yesterday. This chart looks scary good for bulls

202CA432-1FFC-4E6C-8FB4-0A85EB12093A.png

We’re gonna top out but the only thing stopping that is the fact that there’s nowhere else to put your money to get a return

Back
Top Bottom