OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Webull giving users a free stock for depositing $100 into their account before the month ends.
So far I've received two free stocks from them. One for singing up & another for making my first deposit on their site (only placed $5)

Bought a call on TLRY on Monday for $30 with a strike price of $16 and sold it that day for a scalp if I would have held it until today it would have been worth $500 + :lol:
I’m low key hurt but my Robin Hood account is small so I didn’t have the cash to risk it

And LK continues to kill **** I’m buying another share tomorrow and maybe 1 more next week before I move on to AMD

Webull giving users a free stock for depositing $100 into their account before the month ends.
So far I've received two free stocks from them. One for singing up & another for making my first deposit on their site (only placed $5)

What is the comment about the "transfer fee reimbursement" - do they charge you to deposit funds?

My dad is a super fiscally conservative Econ professor and he helped me set up a vanguard mutual fund account a couple years back. I’m 50/50 on VFIAX and VQNPX. I have seen pretty good returns since I opened it in October 2017

Anyone know of anything similar, or perhaps maybe even a little riskier, with a chance of higher returns? I’m in for the long term

I mentioned my dad is fiscally conservative cause he basically told me to just add to it whenever possible and HODL for the rest of my life :lol:

I’m currently in
ACAAX
CCSMX
OIEIX
MIOPX

I plan on just dca’ing weekly to those positions and holding for the long term. Been in for like maybe two weeks? And I’m up 2.71%

second the crypto train as a roller coaster. In eth and I’m hodling that until we retest the highs. Once we do that, I’ll start scaling out.

cs02132 cs02132 want a roller coaster? Crypto baby
Man I think Im done with crypto, but idk. I got the worst buy/sell timing. I got in right before the thanksgiving rush a few years ago and I still managed to lose money all by buying and selling at the wrong time

I just can’t fully stay away, if LTC ever hits 300+ again I’ll off my self :lol: fomo is too real

Havent posted in awhile.. I was matked PDT and finally could trade.
Best return on the daily.. Took the week off after this. Lol (this was monday) sold all for approx. 8k

Put in about $450.

Screenshot_2020-01-14-06-45-05.png

Okay..
I mentioned here that i can do a NT stock Potluck as i do with some of my funko discord members.
I know i some of you express interest in joining, i just cant remember who .. It was awhile back..

I have free time due to shift change at work so i can definitely do it.
Maybe the first 5-7people?
Lets say $100-150 to join?
Details can be sum up through DM.

Lmk. Thanks.

Running a ponzu scheme without any licenses. Sounds like a great lawsuit you’re trying to face. Good luck.

Come on fam why is it everytime i see your post.. Its a hater type post.. I remember you from the bitcoin thread (if it aint you.. Then sorry in advance)

When i made a killing, calling my investments crap or a crap coin? Lol i dont even care.. I got my bread and i ate. Even in the funko thread

Smh.

Check the funko thread and ask about me. People venmoed me for some funko and ive delivered with tracking and also did meet ups with people on there.

$150 off 5 people will make me bernie madoff bro.
Okay.

Bruh why don’t you post your entire p/l for the past three years before you come in here thumping your chest on a lucky play on an otm lottery ticket on bynd. You’re not a hedge fund manager on Wall Street. Don’t play with other people’s money.

Congrats E on Tesla. Looks like we’re really slowing down and that dip to 450 or lower is inevitable.

I’m really liking SNAP off this gap up today. Gonna be looking to buy some $20 calls next week expiring right before their earnings. If it works, maybe I’ll roll them into an earnings play with house money. We’ll see. I regret never buying leaps though when it was at $5. Kept telling myself I should and just didn’t.

Back
Top Bottom