OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Powell says Fed is working on a Main Street lending facility
Fed Chair Jerome Powell says the central bank is working on a Main Street Lending Facility to help smaller businesses, Bloomberg reports.

It will be after Congress passes the current legislation awaiting the vote.

Powell speaks during a public portion of a meeting of the Financial Stability Oversight Council in Washington.

*let them eat cake

Lost a lot of money today :smh:

Not giving up, added short at the close.

20200326_160315.jpg
:rofl:

I stepped out on the sidelines of this one for now. Probably just stack and hold weight for a fat pitch and take a swing. Markets are wild right now. Hope y’all are doing alright!

Market always inflicts max pain. Trapping shorts is gonna be the wave, then the rug pull and the immense bull trap that ruins people. I wouldn’t be surprised if we rally next week as a result of this ****. Be nibble on the front side of your shorts. Only add in when you see a trend on the back side. Let momentum break. I’m gonna use any strength or evacuate whatever Kong’s I can liquidate at a profit.

He launched a new website today.

Closed some shorts, very glad I added more at the close on that ridiculous algo pop .. now back in the green.

I am thinking we may see another pop today on stimulus approval but a very ugly Monday. Waiting to add big short before close.

Back
Top Bottom