OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

*JEFFERIES GROUP CFO BROADBENT DIES FROM COVID-19 COMPLICATIONS $JEF
*JEFFERIES GROUP NAMES TERI GENDRON AS INTERIM CFO
- BLOOMBERG
RIP

This month needs to end already. Not sure what exactly is propping up the markets (short covering; options expiring; algos) but this month end **** needs to end and we need the markets to reflect the reality of this pandemic.

This month needs to end already. Not sure what exactly is propping up the markets (short covering; options expiring; algos) but this month end **** needs to end and we need the markets to reflect the reality of this pandemic.

The FED will be purchasing $75Billion in treasuries everyday until Thurs..Thurs - Friday... $60 Billion - Joe Terranova

Last edited:

I'm not even mad, shorting with both hands today.

I read a thread on reddit that talked about market makers having to hedge their deltas because of negative gamma and they’re buying stock to do so? So maybe that’s part of the pump. Also end of month rebalancing too.
Let it all die down though.

With skill/timing you can still make money shorting even on big green days. I am up pretty nicely today exclusively shorting NQ even though it is up more than 3%

Back
Top Bottom