OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I had a short idea in Disney but didn’t wanna pay up for the volatility in the 98 puts. Bleh. Not a fan of going otm for options >$1. Volatility is a killer.

EUFXv11XgAAOOW5

Gonna concentrate on throwing more money at Qualcomm and SWKS due to the emergence and rolling out of 5G.

I purchased a solid chunk of Penn National Gaming stock when they bought Barstool Sports a few months back, I should have let it go when I had the chance at close to $40 a share. It's now at 11 something

Also johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm is definitely on to something with Pinterest. I’m still in the green with them
13.96 average on my end and I’ve got plenty of room to add on dips. Love this one. Pins and Roku (If I can get in under 66) are gonna be my growth stocks moving forward.

I’m intrigued by FSLY. Some smart people I follow on twitter are bullish and I think motley fool recommended them before the crash. Don’t know anything about the company though and can’t grasp an understanding of what they do. Anyone familiar?

What's the forecast for next week? Do y'all think the market continues this recovery and disconnect from reality?

Back
Top Bottom