OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

SQ was the only bad trade this week (all calls by the way) and that’s only because I couldn’t make the day trade from being on Robinhood

but my funds are in other accounts so that’s not a thing anymore

When Warren Buffet starts deploying his cash heavily it might be a good sign we are closer to a bottom.

Is there somewhere to follow/see what Berkshire is doing? Like reports now they just sold a ton of Delta and SWA stock - where can you find that info?

Get off RH man

nah man they make it so simple to understand
They just need better chart options and quicker order executions

I use ameritrade to chart and switch back in forth with them RH and Webull (which is better than both to me )

ameritrade has the slowest load screen to even sale orders every other platforms screen instantly shows up

Dont we... dont we need to go through a recession before we get to a depression? Am I misremembering my Econ101 class? It's been a while... holy **** it's been like 12 years... **** guys. I think I'm washed.

TRUMP SAYS NOT THINKING OF USING TARIFFS YET CONCERNING SAUDIS AND RUSSIANS BUT SAYS IT IS AN OPTION

*Them Fightin' Words

EA69804E-101D-4034-A3D0-97B0025FB416.jpeg

back to work before the $1200 checks are printed

nah man they make it so simple to understand
They just need better chart options and quicker order executions

I use ameritrade to chart and switch back in forth with them RH and Webull (which is better than both to me )

ameritrade has the slowest load screen to even sale orders every other platforms screen instantly shows up
Thinkorswim bruh. It’s the best platform.

Back
Top Bottom