OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Buffett didn’t sell his whole stake just the adds in delta he bought in February and a portion of his southwest.

He’ll probably buy back double the amount under $10.

you really think Delta can go to $10 range?!?!? if so i'll sit a bit more and go all in at that number......i think we see 3-4 red weeks in a row

i want stock that will triple in 2 years.....i have my eyes on Delta at $15 range and MGM at $8 range .....any others you guys think triple in 18-24 months?

Last edited:
:rofl:

Grand opening Grand Closing

OPEC+ virtual meeting in doubt for Monday after Saudi Arabia sharply criticizes Russia

US and Canada discuss putting tariffs on Saudi and Russian oil

Last edited:
you really think Delta can go to $10 range?!?!? if so i'll sit a bit more and go all in at that number......i think we see 3-4 red weeks in a row

i want stock that will triple in 2 years.....i have my eyes on Delta at $15 range and MGM at $8 range .....any others you guys think triple in 18-24 months?

We all want stocks that will triple in the next two years.

You should look at TSLA

Last edited:

$17 was my price target. With the Buffett news, idk, I have to imagine for him to take a loss here, he has to think it’s going much lower?

I just wanna say for you guys who are new, an entire sector that has been on the brink of bankruptcy and bailouts multiple times now should be something you toe the water with carefully. Nothing is guaranteed and a lot of these highs from 2019 were artificially inflated by stock buybacks. Do your research, learn, and make a plan for yourself.

Last edited:
WHITE HOUSE PRESSER:

TRUMP SAYS HE COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT OPEC, THEY'RE DESTROYING THEMSELVES

TRUMP SAYS IF HE HAS TO PUT TARIFFS ON OIL IMPORTS, HE WILL DO WHATEVER HE HAS TO DO

*$WTI...SINGLE DIGITS?????
**usually a stray rocket will hit a Saudi oil depot or refinery to Pamp

I just wanna day for you guys who are new, an entire sector that has been on the brink of bankruptcy and bailouts multiple times now should be something you toe the water with carefully. Nothing is guaranteed and a lot of these highs from 2019 were artificially inflated by stock buybacks. Do your research, learn, and make a plan for yourself.

AND BUY TSLA

$17 was my price target. With the Buffett news, idk, I have to imagine for him to take a loss here, he has to think it’s going much lower?

Yea buffett must know something.......he has tons of cash he may be making play to buy enough delta to control it and then buy smaller airline or 2...

why do i keep seeing tesla as buy on this board? is there good reason or some inside joke? you guys think its going back to 900 in 2-3 years?!?!

Yea buffett must know something.......he has tons of cash he may be making play to buy enough delta to control it and then buy smaller airline or 2...

why do i keep seeing tesla as buy on this board? is there good reason or some inside joke? you guys think its going back to 900 in 2-3 years?!?!

No - more like in the next 2 months. There’s a dude that posts in here that’s allegedly a VP there.

TSLA & FED move in lockstep...also its the Hedge Fund Park Hyatt

Back
Top Bottom