OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Live Nation is up 22%
1587081113745.png

GILEAD: ANECDOTAL REPORTS DO NOT PROVIDE STATISTICAL POWER NECESSARY TO DETERMINE SAFETY, EFFICACY PROFILE OF REMDESIVIR AS TREATMENT FOR COVID-19 EXPECT DATA FROM PHASE 3 STUDY IN PATIENTS WITH SEVERE COVID-19 INFECTION TO BE AVAILABLE AT END OF APRIL

I am waiting for Asian open to add more shorts. Strangely I am even more confident a crash is coming now. This feels like the final climactic mania/euphoria phase of the bull trap.

This same **** happened a few weeks ago...green for no reason Thursday/Friday...then way down on Monday. Loading up on spy puts tomorrow, **** it

I am waiting for Asian open to add more shorts. Strangely I am even more confident a crash is coming now. This feels like the final climactic mania/euphoria phase of the bull trap.

What do you do if when the market drops, the Fed then pumps the balance sheet from $6.4 trillion to $8 trillion, then $10 trillion, to reinflate the market.

All them damn sales to raise cash 2 and 3 weeks ago looking real funny in the light. F me.

Am I the only one skeptical that they can just pull an old drug out of their drawer that was developed for Ebola, remdesivir, and it can be a game changer for covid-19.

Back
Top Bottom