OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Good plays all week just need to see what ATVI is going to do right now I want to go all cash over the weekend but I’m up right now on that position

oil at $18.... 1987 levels 👁.....we're fiiiine

oil.png

Well with these lower Oil prices comes less work . The oil company I work for laid off 50% 3 weeks ago and today are furloughing another 50% . ConocoPhillips, Exxon are shutting down for the rest of the year .

Bought more SQ today just because :lol: cheaper than my last buy so figured why not DCA

Next leg down seems imminent but also seems like everyone else is expecting that. Expect the unexpected?

Well with these lower Oil prices comes less work . The oil company I work for laid off 50% 3 weeks ago and today are furloughing another 50% . ConocoPhillips, Exxon are shutting down for the rest of the year .

Does that mean no work for the rest of the year?

Love jet blue as an airline but for whatever reason the stock never reflects the quality of the flight. Delta does a good job of combining both. I’d be a buyer around $10 or less. Never gets there, I’m ok. Don’t need it.

JBLU closed 8.98 today. I think it's a good long term hold...If it drops any further, maybe gets bought out?

NY FED SAYS IT RETAINED STATE STREET TO SERVE AS CUSTODIAN AND ADMINISTRATOR FOR PRIMARY MARKET AND SECONDARY MARKET CORPORATE CREDIT FACILITIES

I just got into the last stage of a job interview.
The firm is a big bank, but I'm still nervous about layoffs, etc.

As I suspected: HR told me they're pausing all external recruiting bc employee onboarding is impossible.
They said the team was "very positive" on me + will restart talks when the NYC office re-opens.

Grateful I still have a job. It's brutal out there.

As I suspected: HR told me they're pausing all external recruiting bc employee onboarding is impossible.
They said the team was "very positive" on me + will restart talks when the NYC office re-opens.

Grateful I still have a job. It's brutal out there.
Same here! Had a 2nd interview yesterday, was told up front the firm paused hiring for at least 3 weeks, but still doing recruiting to get things lined up. Also happy to have a job, even if I'm looking to move and hate working from my living room :lol:

Hope all yall are still doing okay.

Back
Top Bottom