OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Took profits way too early.. Had 48 300c expiry next week. Took the 150% .. Left 4k on the table.

Gameplan was to sell above 294 which i didnt execute. Got scared on with the morning dip..

Doing better next time.

Even if we reopen and you have to put restrictions on crowd sizes people are better off closing to save money than lose money on being half open and paying employees and rent

Not even to derail the thread but I have no idea how are they going to enforce this 25% capacity rule
Some malls in my city has security to enforce that but most don’t :lol: :lol:

restaurants and bars are still closed though
I don’t understand how can you be ready to open up a shopping mall and movie theatre but not a bar or restaurant

most movie spots in my city said they still are not opening though

Sounds crazy but for some reason I keep thinking Amazon is going to get into the commercial airline space

Bought 2 GM puts randomly yesterday when it was way up...up like 111% :rofl: too bad I didn't buy more to make up for my failed SPY puts earlier this week

I thought the bad news of the job market would make it green, guess not but the market had the best month in a while so they'll take their loses today and have another great may lol

Back
Top Bottom