OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

BCG informed those not being promoted in the next 18 months that they should leave - trying to get rid of 15% of the work force

• Wow
Reactions: jjs
Luckin Coffee to trade again
The Nasdaq says trading in Luckin Coffee (NASDAQ:LK) will resume tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. ET to end the trading halt that began on April 7.

The exchange began the process to delist shares earlier today, but for the interim shares will swap hands again.

It seems like a safe bet that the Chinese coffee company could see heavy selling pressure.

I got like 5 shares I think
I’m curious to see where it will open up at
At this point it’s whatever to me
It’s been out of sight and out of mind for me until it got the notification on the article of it being delisted :lol: :lol:

LK Share holders are running to the exit door in premarket smothering each other hard :rofl:
067E21B3-D855-42CD-A105-9B489EF9432E.png

about to watch $20 vanish

whatnhappened with acb? Did it go for broke?

why wpuld u sell LK at this point hahaits like an otm expiring option. Just let it ride

so go long dkng??

I don't see no Aurora cannabis holders in here
I'm down 85% lol. (thankfully I don't have a huge chunk of money in there, but still a decent amount I could be using better)
Just trying to ride it out for as long as it takes to get to even.
In hindsight I should've bought before the reverse split to dollar cost average.

I wanted to buy a call on MCK at 141 for $200 but the bid ask was to wide and those trades usually doesn’t work out for me but now it’s sitting at 149

I literally want to drop a tear right now no lie :smh: :smh: :smh:

I wouldn’t do it but considering kids do not seem to be affected by covid and prices are gonna be cheap, i get it :lol:
COVID doesn't do anything, but MISC does and those numbers are growing rapidly.

SE :pimp: bought a little more this morning at 70 and 71.5, small starter for now, gonna add over time in case it turns into MELI lite.

Opened a very short play for today. SPY 295 put 5/22 exp. Will exit after a short quick gain. Or if a stop gets triggered.

Back
Top Bottom