OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

BIDU is considering delisting to boost its valuation

SBUX saw its comps rebound 60% was debating on buying this one yesterday so I just grabbed a feeler at 78.40 and plan on adding In on weakness. I’ve got 87.5, 92 as my price targets in the short term if the market doesn’t sell off but I like this as a long term holding

this trade war heating up. bought more nugt at 75.5 see if i can scalp mit

ended up making a few bucks from it before the plunge. geez these past 2 days hasnt been great for precious

Last edited:
LK Share holders are running to the exit door in premarket smothering each other hard :rofl:
067E21B3-D855-42CD-A105-9B489EF9432E.png

about to watch $20 vanish
ive got nothing but buyer's remorse while i look at my LK shares. got hella greedy about a month+ ago when it dropped to below $7.50 a pop and bought 60 shares thinking "this **** will bounce back." rookie mistake.

at this point, i'm just gonna hold onto the equity i have in LK and go down with the sinking ship.

--edit--

just curious, i noticed that it says "this stock is not supported on Robinhood" on your screenshot which is strange considering I can still buy and sell shares of it on my app
Same. Purchased 20 shares at $7.15 a pop

Trump sends letter to congress for how to approach china. tanking the market now. this idiot is really going to engage in a trade war in the middle of a depression? wtf

Trump sends letter to congress for how to approach china. tanking the market now. this idiot is really going to engage in a trade war in the middle of a depression? wtf
He can't handle how to deal with the pandemic, but somehow, he thinks he will be able to handle the market.

Couldn't help playing the small bounce. SPY 295 put, 5/22 exp. Bought when RSI was approaching overbought territory.

I don’t think so. He’s fully putting the blame on the virus/economy on China, so he kinda has to keep putting pressure on them to take the pressure off of himself/his cabinet for how it was handled.

hes very good at doubling down on things to the point where the other party concedes. thats always been his tactic.

FED'S CLARIDA: YIELD CURVE CONTROL IS NATURAL COMPLEMENT TO GUIDANCE
FED'S CLARIDA: FED WILL DO EVERYTHING IT CAN TO REACH TWIN GOALS

I don’t think so. He’s fully putting the blame on the virus/economy on China, so he kinda has to keep putting pressure on them to take the pressure off of himself/his cabinet for how it was handled.

yeah but starting a trade war is going to deepen this recession. It’s not going to matter whose fault it is when unemployment is still 10%

Back
Top Bottom