OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Bidding on a call spread in the vix for November. 45-50 for .55. Looking to get some cheap protection through the year. If it doesn’t fill today and we gap up, I’ll probably get an even better fill tomorrow.

Fed won’t unwind until they see those savings account numbers decrease. Not enough confidence in the economy from the American people.

Good article up on CNBC about profit taking/rebalancing from large pension funds due to Q2 end, which may move equity prices next week.

Keep buying - this is the number one company I believe in, their pipeline is unbelievable

Yeah, I’m considering it. The numbers are and have been phenomenal for a while. Their products are fantastic. I’m not really up on their cloud stuff like I should be, but regardless they’re a great company with huge margins and growth that outpace their sector and they’re extremely profitable. The market at the time was just weird and I wasn’t sure how it would react to earnings that I felt like we’re going to be positive anyway.

Maybe just start with one share and work my way in or something.

Co-op prices are already being affected. I got on offer on my 2 bedroom in Queens for 490k a year ago. One of my neighbors on the same apartment line just sold his 440k. This area will always be in demand, but prices were way too high before. Real estate has its own correction.

Yeah, I’m considering it. The numbers are and have been phenomenal for a while. Their products are fantastic. I’m not really up on their cloud stuff like I should be, but regardless they’re a great company with huge margins and growth that outpace their sector and they’re extremely profitable. The market at the time was just weird and I wasn’t sure how it would react to earnings that I felt like we’re going to be positive anyway.

Never sell a blue chip with strong earnings growth until the fundamental story changes. Take some off, hedge, but I’d you’re interested a good stock with great earnings, why exit?

Never sell a blue chip with strong earnings growth until the fundamental story changes. Take some off, hedge, but I’d you’re interested a good stock with great earnings, why exit?

Nothing but truth. Just sold irrationally I guess. Gotta be smarter.

I have a lot riding on them for the rest of my life lol

What a 6 month Ride:pimp:

Screenshot_20200623-170731_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom