OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

TSLA is flirting with 1400. アミーゴ アミーゴ for President!

Screenshot_20200706-142640_Robinhood.jpg

If it hits 1500 this week...i'll cry...

Unless you really need cash to make a big purchase, there’s no point in selling Amazon stock. Out of the big four tech companies with $1T+ market caps, Amazon is probably the best positioned going into the decade. I own FB and MSFT, and I feel like both could see more regulatory scrutiny that than Amazon would. I’d be curious to see what valuation AWS would have if Amazon is eventually split between the retail and cloud business.

Will sit on it for a while to avoid short term capital gains. Am tempted to cash out and buy myself and the wife new watches though. LOL

Can someone explain the fractions for me

is that stock options?

also i need that explained lol

Can someone explain the fractions for me

is that stock options?

also i need that explained lol
Nah you can buy partial shares on a few different brokers.

Grabbed a few shares of SE right here in case it gaps up and runs over 115 back to highs. Will add around 109 if not.

Not too late to buy both Tesla or amazon? I have 50k to dump in both
Honestly none of us can answer that question for you. I personally would NOT use all of my money at this point, if I wanted to be a buyer. I'd DCA and build a position over time.

$NVAX :pimp: :pimp:

Novavax +35% after scoring $1.6B in funding from Operation Warp Speed
The OWS award funds large-scale manufacturing of NVX-CoV2373, Novavax's COVID-19 vaccine candidate including production of 100M doses starting in late 2020.

That includes a pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial with up to 30,000 subjects beginning in the fall of 2020. A Phase 1/2 clinical trial of NVX-CoV2373 in 130 healthy participants 18 to 59 years of age began in Australia in May.

Preliminary immunogenicity and safety results are expected at the end of July, and the Phase 2 portion to assess immunity, safety, and COVID-19 disease reduction is expected to begin thereafter.

The OWS award funds large-scale manufacturing of NVX-CoV2373, Novavax's COVID-19 vaccine candidate including production of 100M doses starting in late 2020.

That includes a pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial with up to 30,000 subjects beginning in the fall of 2020. A Phase 1/2 clinical trial of NVX-CoV2373 in 130 healthy participants 18 to 59 years of age began in Australia in May.

Preliminary immunogenicity and safety results are expected at the end of July, and the Phase 2 portion to assess immunity, safety, and COVID-19 disease reduction is expected to begin thereafter.
Jesus fn Christ. This pandemic is making so many thousand and millionaires
1594118329063.png

damn. y didn't i get in?!!! i didn't realize how seasoned you were til recently otherwise i would've tailed this for sure haha

Killing it!!! I remember you recommending this back in January when it was less than $9

Richard Chu

@richard_chu97
· 8m
Wow, I mentioned that $LVGO guidance seemed conservative, but I didn’t expect them to raise it this much! New guide at the top end implies 113% growth vs the 83% prior, and if they beat by the same margins as last qtr, then that’s 120% growth! A re-acceleration from 115% in Q1!

Back
Top Bottom