OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Punted CHWY premarket for a small loss, bleh, wasn't fully behind it and wanted to decrease my risk. Closed my SQQQ calls. No reason to hedge right now. Started a position in SE, let's get it.

Good stuff y'all on NVAX. Crushed it.

Nak up another 10%.

I’m aware. This comes before the FEIS decision due on the 24th and the ROD weeks after. The run is just getting started. I’m up 70% at the moment.

Disney and Kap got into a partnership. I wonder if it'll have the same effect as when Nike and Kap got into a deal.

Chill I took enough losses on them lol. Waiting on this NBA bubble and a Disney+ stream of the games to make things right. Parks opening up soon too, which I don’t agree with but we’ll see.

Long term I don’t mind. They have strong potential through streaming services.

Not gonna lie, I’m waiting on a nice pullback to get in too :lol:. Been waiting for them to put those old Saturday morning shows on Disney+.

Not gonna lie, I’m waiting on a nice pullback to get in too :lol:. Been waiting for them to put those old Saturday morning shows on Disney+.
I’ve been wanting this to break down but it’s just chopping around in a tight range with volume drying up so I think we’ll see a big move either way. Over 115 and it’s a runner, under 114 and it could slow drip to 109 which could be support. I’ve had open orders around 105 and 99 waiting.

$COCP...Finally :pimp:

Cocrystal Pharma initiated with a Buy at H.C. Wainwright
H.C. Wainwright analyst Raghuram Selvaraju initiated coverage of Cocrystal Pharma with a Buy rating and $5 price target. The company utilizes a "unique" proprietary co-crystallization platform to design novel small molecules aimed at well-known molecular targets within multiple viruses, Selvaraju tells investors in a research note. The analyst assumes a partnership to commercialize CC-31244, with royalties of 12%-20% payable to Cocrystal on net sales of the drug.

Pinterest been doing real well I’m waiting on a lil pull back and I’m gunna dive right in for some more
rejected 27 which im not surprised at, probably pulls back a little but she's strong. I expect 30 to be some resistance but if it gets through its gonna fly.
PINS LVGO FSLY god damnnnn :nerd:
very grateful man. glad I got in SE yesterday too.

Back
Top Bottom