OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Some very relevant information in this article

"Dr. Gil Wright, Metro's Associate Medical Director of Clinical Service, said the state had contacted the city with the news. Dr. Wright said the first shipment could be received on November 10 with enough to vaccinate about 1/3 of first responders and high risk individuals.

The vaccines, made by Pfizer and Moderna, have yet to be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) but Dr. Wright says they are expected to be safe and so far, there have not been many reports of side effects.

Other benefits of the Moderna vaccine and similar vaccines is they can be easier to make in large quantities compared to vaccines which use intact viruses. Dr. Wright stated on Thursday night Pfizer has already started to produce their vaccine and is expected to report their Phase III results as early as the end of this month."

Last edited:
Volatility is too low for pfe. Keep an eye and see if that increases Monday. I can’t imagine the street getting this one wrong and not pricing in the inevitability. Could buy the November or January atm call or the 40s as a lotto.

Late October-November vaccines will be published safe for use. Pfizer sounds like it might be slightly further ahead on the timeline versus Moderna.

Moderna vaccine

"Moderna’s chief executive officer Stéphane Bancel (pictured above) said that he expects Moderna to be ready to submit its COVID-19 vaccine candidate to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in November.

He added that he expects the Moderna vaccine will be ready for use in late March or early 2021, with the aim of submitting the candidate to the FDA for emergency use authorisation on 25 November 2020.

25 November is the time we will have enough safety data to be able to put into an EUA file that we would send to the FDA, assuming that the safety data is good, ie, a vaccine is deemed to be safe," said Bancel, according to the Financial Times.

Bancel previously told Business Insider that the company would most likely know in November whether or not its COVID-19 vaccine works, supporting the most recent timeline projection."

Last edited:
AMWL looks really good through 34.64 for 36.91, 41.70

AMD liking this a lot through 83.61 for 86, 87.22. If there's a gap down or continued selling, eying 81.32 for a bounce. 84 calls could work.

RDFN this looks ready for a big move. Liking it through 54.89 for a 60 magnet.

TSLA liking this above 433.64 for the eventual move to 451+

PYPL liking this over 197.87 for a move toward 205.

CHWY could be a runner over 62.22. 63 calls could work.

BABA this could be a runner over 302.16

FSLY looks good for continued upside through 127.83. 130 calls might be decent.

CRM liking this against 265 for 272. Thinking this one will be 300 soon and we see a rotation into big tech.

unknown-3.png

How do you guys add to a position when the price of your shares are increasing? I think it's more straightforward to add to your position when there is pullback, but I am curious to learn how you add when prices are increasing.

Ex. Scooped some AAPL at 105. I don't want to wait until it's at 105 again to increase my position. When (what signals am I looking for) should I add more even though it's on the upswing? And how much do you add (%) on the upswing?

Thanks!

Can anyone share what they wish they would've known prior to beginning a professional mentorship?

How do you guys add to a position when the price of your shares are increasing? I think it's more straightforward to add to your position when there is pullback, but I am curious to learn how you add when prices are increasing.

Ex. Scooped some AAPL at 105. I don't want to wait until it's at 105 again to increase my position. When (what signals am I looking for) should I add more even though it's on the upswing? And how much do you add (%) on the upswing?

Thanks!

When it clears through a new level of supply. For Apple, I added on Friday around 116 as it cleared the 115.80 pivot to anticipate it clearing 118.68 this week and running over 120. Take a good growth stock like SE and just draw a line over each base and as it clears that buy point, add more. I added Etsy last week as it cleared its buy point around 142, DDOG when it broke out of its flag over 107.50, sq when it cleared the 171 buy point, etc. look for a break of consolidation. I didn’t add stock, but you could’ve bought FSLY over 118 and added on the retrace back and over it last week.

"I think we should have it before the election, but frankly the politics gets involved," Trump said this week, expressing frustration over the FDA's emergency authorization process. "They want to play their game."

It’s against that backdrop that Pfizer is attempting to convince top health experts that it’s not skimping on safety — and that its record-fast progress developing a vaccine has been driven purely by science, rather than a desire to deliver on Trump’s demands."

Took profits on some Logitech calls that I diamond handed hard to 60% and 80% gains.

Didn't wanna hold through earnings which is Oct 20th. Don't wanna get greedy.

Holding on to this one NET call that's doing numbers today. Expiry is 1/21 so still time.

Back
Top Bottom