OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I was so close on grabbing some $50 11/20 Calls but given my price point on the $55 I didn't want to over expose and just didn't have a good feel going into today. I thought the narrative could be strong with the COVID #'s rising everywhere, though.

Oh well, I'm happy nonetheless with what I had!

Do all the iPhone 12 sales/pre-orders get calculated into the earnings report tomorrow?
I dont think so. They should have an update in their guidance but the release delay means no iPhone 12 in revenue info, from what I was reading. Hoping Tim can say something about record preorders or something.

More surprising to me tho is the fastly sell off going into and after the bell to now rebounding up after earnings cane out. People must think it's not as bad as the 50% *** kicking they already got. And doesn't seem like it is..barely missed by 3+ million.

I cant believe my sarcastic joke about PINS jumping 20% like SNAP actually happened.

Gonna start trusting my gut feeling a bit more. Had the same line of thought. Just knew it was gonna pop like SNAP out of nowhere but sat on my hands.

Anyone have some insight on the next big earnings pop?
Earnings are a gamble if you’re playing for a pop. TWLO had a great quarter and sold off hard. My recommendation is learn to read earnings reports and invest with the suit after the call.

added a lotto position in PLTR today, 25 shares, and 5shares of pton after hours, 9 pins and another 25 FSLY. At this point I’m no longer looking at my portfolio and just letting it work for the next few years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom