OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Crap I should Have brought fisker.....I did Buy DraftKings last week.....earnings for DraftKings Friday morning....lets hit this parlay!

Whats scale plan I haven’t heard anything? I’m trying to throw a bachelor party in March man
My post earlier about sub zero freezers is in relation to this.

Supposedly the vaccine needs to be stored in freezer that many hospitals dont have in place.

So again anyone know the freezer market? I can see some orders getting placed

Crap I should Have brought fisker.....I did Buy DraftKings last week.....earnings for DraftKings Friday morning....lets hit this parlay!
I would stay away from Fisker for the time being. If you're playing short term, cut the position as quick as you think "nice." Got some insight over the past week, they're a mess. Henrik is still crazy and so is his wife. Management will be crucial to their stock growth, and let's say I dont have faith in their management. This is not based on insider info or anything...

TSLA and NIO are still, imo, the only EV stocks worth investing in for the long term.

^^thanks....reason I was thinking about buying, was in 9-10 range which seemed bit too low.....would have liked to make a quick gain in a few days but better to buy into stock that is going to be making money!

Supposedly the vaccine needs to be stored in freezer that many hospitals dont have in place.

Pfizer is sending the freezers to these institutions. Not sure how big they are, my hospital didn’t get them yet.

I would stay away from Fisker for the time being. If you're playing short term, cut the position as quick as you think "nice." Got some insight over the past week, they're a mess. Henrik is still crazy and so is his wife. Management will be crucial to their stock growth, and let's say I dont have faith in their management. This is not based on insider info or anything...

TSLA and NIO are still, imo, the only EV stocks worth investing in for the long term.

You have any NIO options? Thinking about some December calls :nerd:.

^^thanks....reason I was thinking about buying, was in 9-10 range which seemed bit too low.....would have liked to make a quick gain in a few days but better to buy into stock that is going to be making money!
Yeah FSR might see a path similar to NKLA. Spike, drop, spike, drop harder, flounder. I mean they have better prospects but I don't trust them.

Nope. I am a ****ing idiot, and sat on the sideline as I watched a $40 1/2022 call run from $700ish to currently $1870. I thought "hmm I like Nios prospects and the call isnt expensive relatively speaking. I'll watch it and wait a minute" right before they blew the fuk up :smh:

Same here. I am intrigued though given that people seem to be buying their cars in China and they’re doing battery swaps, which would bother me if they were a US company, but not so much in China :lol:.

My delta stock
200.gif

here’s what a friend of mine mentioned in our group chat:

GE is the smartest and safest play. Good luck guys. Just announced, Pfizer vaccine needs to be stored in sub zero temperature. Most hospitals now need to do some construction as... these walkin freezers use a different plug voltage. Similar to radiology equipment is what I'm being told. Most hospitals knew about a vaccine that needed to be stored in sub zero, but they didn't know which company. Pfizer wins again. Pfizer is not the play. Rather, GE, they will make the freezers as well as when Boeing can fly Max, GE will boost. Also, the vaccine containers have to be resistant to cracking under pressure from subzero to room temp... im thinking MMM. GE is looking very sexy.

obviously take this info with a grain of salt but I copped 100 shares of GE off this info

I added a little. Up to 35 shares now. Don’t really want to add more. Recurring revenue could become a real thing.
I'm at 25 shares. Good enough as a trailing play off PTON. Dont want to be overweight home workout stocks compared to everything else, but NLS should have better short term growth in their stock price.

Does GE still make large scale appliances / appliances at all or just license their name?

I don't know what hospitals carry in terms of manufacturers, but I would think medical device companies / those who deal in the space would be a better lotto play than GE. GE has too many other business segments let alone many that just suck. How much could freezers of this type even register in terms of revenue for GE?

Back
Top Bottom