OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

FD44BFDD-33DB-41C1-8DB1-F4CB195D1257.jpeg

Streaming service thats sports heavy. Has your local sports channels usually (no yes network here but they have sny and msg which is nowhere), 4k capable, can stream 4 games at once and they’re looking to expand into sports betting. If they were smart, they’d work with roku to enable betting straight from your tv in the middle of a game. They’re guiding for high growth which is ambitious (ad revenue is only 7 million dollars, that can grow quickly with the increase in OTT spending in next year’s budgets for these advertisers) but they’re bleeding cash which could lead to dilution/offering. ARPU is $67. It’s high risk, high reward. I have only 25 shares because I’m thinking it either goes to 100 or 0. Not adding until it proves itself but at a one billion dollar market cap, this could very easily run on any good news. Think it’s a very unappreciated story that can fail big time or work well. Boom or bust, don’t use any real size, only play money is my strategy here.

I also picked up a lotto spac play in trne for desktop metals and Im taking a shot on the additive manufacturing/3D printing market with this one. The projected CAGR for this one according to chamath for 2025 is insane so what the hell.25 shares. Either works, or I write it off my taxes in 5 years.

Thanks for sharing this. Never even used Fubo on my Roku

I will check this out.

@everyone MRNA came up with a vaccine that could be easier to use than PFE. With more positive news on possible solution to this pandemic we have the same movers as we did last week after the push.
Airlines (DAL LUV UAL AAL JETS...)
Hotels (WYNN MAR... ) and traveling stocks EXPE BKNG and cruise line RCL CCL...
This news brings more strength to a possible ending. Profit taking from stay at home tickers will more likely occur. I would avoid ZM for now.
Big earnings week for retail. Guidance will be extremely important as we now have a relief catalyst for them. Look at how they managed during the pandemic. If they managed to survive, a brighter future for them is ahead. We can all play on the following day where volume is there without the high IV premium price.
Watch for HD (that we swung from last week) WMT KHS TGT M FL just to name a few.
Our MU swing got more analyst news this morning bringing strength to it and opening right on our first target very close to 60. I will most likely take partial profit on it and swing the rest.
Also keep an eye on NIO reporting tomorrow. 40.5ish support and high 38s next support. I see a possible bounce here for a day trade. Premiums won't move as fast but risk is lower.
I hope you're all rested from the weekend. This Moderna news is also great news for our world to get back to normal. Can't wait to shake hands and hug people again.

NIO double-bottom (kind of) around $43.15 - $43.30. I grabbed the $45 contract, but I got out when that second bottom was forming :smh:.

Fubo is on NYSE? I dont see it on wealthsimple 😕
gotta use a real broker fam

sold zm this morning at 377, got spooked and didn't want this to flush and turn into a loser for me. used some of the money to buy more nvta.

four is a good reopening play that isn't value.

fubo :nerd: I didn't really buy much at these lows because I went a little heavy early and dont want to put more than 500 bucks on the line, but this one is looking strong with some buyers filing in

eying 30 delta calls in apple and Microsoft once they confirm 120.50 and 218. dec 4s.

So, what's the general consensus on what's going to happen between now and end of year? COVID is spiking everywhere in the world; MRNA and PFE say they might have vaccines early next year. Will shutdowns knock the market or is vaccines being priced into everything and shutdowns being brushed aside? Will places even shut down?

If we discount shut downs and eye the after effects of a vaccine, should we all be pouring money back into retail and vacation stocks again? They wont be getting any cheaper if COVID and its effects are essentially voided out of the market.

Or do we all YOLO 50% of our portfolios into TSLA calls dated for 12/2021?

So we're rotating back into fundamentals and value analysis already? Come on JRS, I'm trying to find another PTON or ZM here, not slow grow my portfolio using rational thought and fundamental basis on investment :smh:

So, what's the general consensus on what's going to happen between now and end of year? COVID is spiking everywhere in the world; MRNA and PFE say they might have vaccines early next year. Will shutdowns knock the market or is vaccines being priced into everything and shutdowns being brushed aside? Will places even shut down?

If we discount shut downs and eye the after effects of a vaccine, should we all be pouring money back into retail and vacation stocks again? They wont be getting any cheaper if COVID and its effects are essentially voided out of the market.

Or do we all YOLO 50% of our portfolios into TSLA calls dated for 12/2021?

I agree with the concern. Whats the move here? Whats the play to do? Keep stocks of SP500 or sell them for now/?

Back
Top Bottom