OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

VIXY might be a good leverage play for a short term trade. Bidens win pushed it down. Shutdowns might spike it. It's up 8% today. Quick moves there so the timeframes and expirys can be shorter (like before end of month).
Volatility plays are always hard because of their design. Let’s see if there’s anything good. I’m loaded on out spreads for December and Jan. Gotta imagine we’ll be ok after Biden is in office

We're only doing Thanksgiving with my wife's parents. After they've basically quarantined for the 14 days leading up (i.e. today on). My parents aren't coming down and I feel for them but they're mid 70's plus and Trump supporters. So didn't make the list.

😂😂😂

EDIT: Never mind. Expected DIS to get a boost from the Mandalorian subscribers, but it won’t be included in this report.

I had a feeling the market would react well to DIS earnings.

99D71F4C-DFF0-4413-BBB9-884409C7069D.jpeg

07AD6674-0993-4FAA-A84C-865F9F9BBDAD.jpeg

Screen_Shot_2020-11-12_at_5.12.53_PM.png

$ZM - This one is a bit harder to chart simply because there hasn’t been a lot of past price action in this range. I personally would not touch this for day trades/swings. However, ZM is down almost 30% from high’s and I think a 3 month out swing could be a good play. Possible play: 500C 2/21

Screen_Shot_2020-11-12_at_5.06.32_PM.png

$SNAP - Nice bull flag forming on SNAP. It tested upper trendline earlier today but rejected. I think we should see consolidation tmmrw, and a possible breakout sometime next week. Wouldn’t be a bad idea to start a swing trade on Monday, or you can just try scalping during the actual break. Keep a tight SL on this as SNAP tends to be a bit more choppy.

Screen_Shot_2020-11-12_at_5.03.45_PM.png

$FSLY - FSLY finally wiped out all the weak hands, and strong hands are definitely coming in with aggressive buying. I think leaps are easily the best play for FSLY. Lot’s of potential for this ticker and a great growth stock. We also saw $74 break earlier today which confirms the start of an uptrend. Lots of room to run for this one. Possible play: 100C 6/21

Screen_Shot_2020-11-12_at_5.04.36_PM.png

$WKHS - Don’t have a lot of experience playing this ticker, but technically speaking, this has a great setup. Strong buying came in today, and up nearly 7% today. We are nearing major resistance, $21 which should be the key level to watch. Definitely keeping my eye on this one for a scalp on the break of $21. For a swing, PT would be $25, then $28.5.

happy I hopped back into DKNG couple days ago

now do I hold it through the weekend
Im long on Draftkings, with betting being legalized Nevada no longers is the only game in town.

Going mobile and making that available in cali alone is a major disruptor.

Only concern is how does the consumer react to the tax implications since their is now a paper trail.

I still like the prospect of DKNG. As long as sports are a go why not. My .02

One day I will explore options not there yet. Commend yall for it and sharing plays and thoughts behind

I like DKNG long term too...playing options on it is hard because if a league shuts or a team gets COVID, generally negatively impacts. Today not withstanding since they had earnings to offset.

For those of us in the Becky's - be aware - something that makes sense to me on the COVID side I didn't think about until I saw it on CNBC - they could update w./ analysts next week and if it's positive sounding could push the PTONs/ETSYs/PINs down.., so potential buying opp

PTON has been super weak. Seeing 99.69 as an inflection point, if lost, 88, 84.
love pins over 62 here for a 70 magnet eventually
ftch, pltr and dkng :pimp: great earnings
keep an eye on fubo. worth a lotto play long term.
regret not buying any u but the guidance was weak. street doesn't care.

PTON has been super weak. Seeing 99.69 as an inflection point, if lost, 88, 84.
love pins over 62 here for a 70 magnet eventually
ftch, pltr and dkng :pimp: great earnings
keep an eye on fubo. worth a lotto play long term.
regret not buying any u but the guidance was weak. street doesn't care.
Good call. I've sold off all but 5 shares of PTON and got the last order executed at 102 a share. Will keep the rest of the shares, but also building back up a cash position to buy up anything that goes on sale for the holidays 8)

Back
Top Bottom