OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Taking the L on my january 7.5 NKLA puts. Still have my 15 put open because the entry price was good, but the 7.5s are done after this bull**** 20% run today. Cant believe the manipulation leading into December.

Yes I can.

Tax writeoffs here we come!
Market is melting up. Everything ev is parabolic. Can’t wait for that bubble to pop.

Getting killed on my NVDA $550 call for this Friday :smh:. At this point, I might just hold since it’s basically gonna expire worthless anyway. Had too much faith in their numbers after earnings.

I added 5 shares on the bounce off 23 today and bought a call spread expiring in December of 21 25-30 for 1.20. I have 40 shares at ~20 average that I’m going to leave alone. Just DCA patiently with it at these levels. It’s super thin and volatile.

Are you still adding JMIA or are you sticking to what you have?

Are you still adding JMIA or are you sticking to what you have?
I’ll add on a drawdown or confirmation of fundamentals. Staying put for now otherwise. Maybe id buy a call spread at some point to increase exposure but not up here.

if CML Pro names FUBO a top pick, I’ll add 10 more shares and call spreads. Until then, just chilling.

citron positive on MSTR
“In other words, if bitcoin goes to $0, MSTR’s core business alone is still worth
more than its current market price BUT if bitcoin trades to $50K, MSTR could be worth $700. If bitcoin trades to $300K as predicted by Citibank, MSTR would trade at over $1,700 or more than 700% higher than today’s stock price.”

Last edited:
CEO of Nikola going to be on Mad Money...

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

Nikola Badger: cancelled. "Not in our business plan" according to Russell.

Stock taking a little divey dive with this stumbling bumbling interview 8) 8) 8)

Thanks, Jim. Love you you big bald loud double-talking mfer for grilling the ever loving **** out of Russell.

Stock taking a little divey dive with this stumbling bumbling interview 8) 8) 8)
Sad part is when they canceled this event a month or so ago that may have been writing on the wall.

Had a nice little run this morning.

Time to bow out. Will turn some NKLA into TSLA

I missed the interview, did he give any info on pipeline for them outside of GM deal?

Sad part is when they canceled this event a month or so ago that may have been writing on the wall.

Had a nice little run this morning.

Time to bow out. Will turn some NKLA into TSLA

I missed the interview, did he give any info on pipeline for them outside of GM deal?
Trying to put trucks on road for long haul by 2022 :lol: Dodged every question about Trevor, GM, BP and any other potential partnership. This is Theranos all over and to a T :lol:

I love this. Long PINS, gonna look to add some call spreads as well. Regret selling ZM smh

Good article on UBER
Never knew about Uber Freight. Interesting.

Last edited:

I love this. Long PINS, gonna look to add some call spreads as well. Regret selling ZM smh

Good article on UBER
Never knew about Uber Freight. Interesting.

I drive uber on the side. Theyve added so many different features. Ride share, food, package delivery, freight and talks of helicopters/planes coming.

Back
Top Bottom