OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

trillbanker trillbanker knew about possible Salesforce acquisition? :nerd:

SHOP byke to 4 digits!
giphy.gif

I had no clue what PLTR does once I finally found out I feel too late to get in this has jumped 200% in less than a month

on the other hand JMIA:nthat:
The moves in both bruh. Insanity. This market is unbelievable. So thankful for the brrr machine.

CRWD looks good over 150. If the earnings and guidance is good, this should run into eoy

Got out of NKLA slightly lower then I wanted but lesson learned.

Did I miss the JMIA train?

PLTR I need to do some more research.

Crazy how the market refuses to acknowledge what is currently happenign with Covid. It is literally as if we are through it already .

Anyone else expecting a shock reaction to Covid news?

Crazy how the market refuses to acknowledge what is currently happenign with Covid. It is literally as if we are through it already .

it's all priced in. vaccine on its way. sounds like it's all good as longas there's not a total lockdown

I can’t believe I didn’t go IN on PLTR :smh:
I only bought 25 shares initially around 10 and averaged up to 40. If only I would’ve known 😂

JMIA is an all or nothing play. I wouldn’t be chasing with any real size. I’d either sell puts if I wanted to own 100 shares+ or just DCA into it on every dip. I’m personally staying put and not adding anymore until the earnings reflect a change but there is institutional buying going on now.

No.

Hedge funds though will, they “harvest losses” to offset gains. Individuals have less an incentive to do so let alone for an IRA funding.

Back
Top Bottom