OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Chatter CSCO wanting FSLY

bot the Jan 22 320-330 call spread in BA for 2.05. recovery play. roadmap shows me it will get back to 330 eventually, question is in 400 days or in 2023?
think this would actually go through the FSLY news ? damn would be another LVGO where stock had potential to skyrocket before it got acquired by TDOC

think this would actually go through the FSLY news ? damn would be another LVGO where stock had potential to skyrocket before it got acquired by TDOC
I hope it doesn’t tbh. TDOC at least is a growing company. Csco is dead money. It better be a cash deal I want no shares at all.

up 225% in LAZR and only have 25 shares :lol: glad to be green but wow if I would’ve known

How you guys feel about Airbnb, evaluation around 30 bill i think. Once Pandemic over, people will be out and about like crazy.

What percentage do you guys consider a good rate of return in a year of trading?
Beating the market. If you’re not doing that, I index and mutual funds. If you’re up 30% or 100% or higher that’s wonderful but keep your focus on just trading well.

took off that FSLY risk reversal, still holding just one call spread that I’d close if I get a good price.

That $Snow $330c yesterday was .25 low now 5k. Damn second buggest kove ive ever seen next to tesla .25 to 14k (which i had and sold before the move. Lol)

What were the lockdown stocks that ran last time? :lol: :nerd:

BECKY BECKY BECKY. Becky has money and credit cards, and she ain't afraid to spend.

Load up on PTON, ETSY, PINS, CHWY, LULU, MTCH. Becky needs to stay fit in her designed loungeware, while waiting for her online ordered toys and food for her COVID puppy, before browsing apps for Christmas presents because her favorite local niche craft shop is closed because the owners have COVID. She needs to do all this before breaking distancing laws by hooking up with Chad on Tinder or Hinge (owned by MTCH).

#BeckyNeverLoses

Technical analysis on Tesla stock for week ending 12/05/2020. Tesla dipped sharply on Wednesday before recovering and closing above key support levels and retesting $600 resistance at the end of the week. Tesla has found support along the uptrend channel and will need to hold above $590 going into next week to continue its bullish momentum. If it holds above this level, it can run up to $615 resistance, and if it can break above that level, the next major resistance is at around $640. However, on the bear side, if $590 support doesn’t hold up, Tesla could fall down to support at around $560! Tesla pulls back after hitting $600 resistance!

Tesla news this week includes:
-Elon Musk wants Tesla to focus on profits or warns that TSLA will fall like ‘souffle under a sledgehammer’
-‘Big Short’ investor Michael Burry reveals he’s short Tesla, tells Elon Musk to issue more stock at its ‘ridiculous price’
-Tesla stock heads for record close after Goldman Sachs upgrade

Thats in interesting take on TSLA.

TSLA is gonna be a wild ride starting Monday.

Shutdown order def effects there desire to hit deliverable cars this year. The plant sits right in Alameda county.

Might as well call that car delivery goal a wash now

Back
Top Bottom