OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

LYFT making this **** cake

931D6F44-E34C-444D-B4B2-D560FE3F5496.png

Got some bids open today but no fills. Looking to buy more FUBO call spreads and bidding on a Jan 22 105-110 call spread in rcl for $1.
LSPD, LAZR (GMHI), LGVW, FEAC looking fire today.

Snowflake running been solid. Will have stop losses ready for the 14th.

Never bad to take profits and re-enter.

Going to be interesting.

Uhh speaking of, I only knew of Lemonade in name and because of their IPO. I'm just now reading their website and their FAQs... but why are they running when their business model itself doesnt capitalize on insurance premiums? Obvs they make money by selling data, but, being essentially a non-profit insurer is the DUMBEST business model I've ever heard of. Can someone please let me know what my 5 minutes of reading missed? Why is this a good investment?

Looking at charts, what are some recommendations for growth stocks or any non penny stocks that might double in the next couple of months?

Looking at charts, what are some recommendations for growth stocks or any non penny stocks that might double in the next couple of months?
Read earnings reports and learn how to make that calculation yourself so you can create sustainable long term wealth.

the only thing I get about LMND is the revenue growth is strong but the GMs are small and they take less profit in as a result of them selling their risk basically to other insurers. I’m guessing the hype is aligned to them eventually offering a complete insurance basket and not just renters, homeowners and pets. Personally if I wanted insurance exposure I’d look at spac God’s inaq instead since it hasnt ran yet. Having said that, I think lmnd or a likeminded company would be a great addition and inevitability for CashApp integration.

Uhh speaking of, I only knew of Lemonade in name and because of their IPO. I'm just now reading their website and their FAQs... but why are they running when their business model itself doesnt capitalize on insurance premiums? Obvs they make money by selling data, but, being essentially a non-profit insurer is the DUMBEST business model I've ever heard of. Can someone please let me know what my 5 minutes of reading missed? Why is this a good investment?
They have a best in class customer experience and offer significant cost savings due to lack of overhead and automation...what's not to get?

Its a young company but attrition rate is ridiculously low and their customers will graduate from rental to home insurance which is 50X the revenue for the same customer

They have a best in class customer experience and offer significant cost savings due to lack of overhead and automation...what's not to get?

Its a young company but attrition rate is ridiculously low and their customers will graduate from rental to home insurance which is 50X the revenue for the same customer
I mean, customer experience doesnt always pan out as a good growth plan for personal lines coverages that are 99% shopped on price. Doesnt scream out long term growth considering scaling up usually means sacrificing some customer experience. Attrition rate being low is good, that's hard af in the insurance industry, but idk. Like I said, I did 5 minutes of research and wasn't impressed. Maybe their revenue growth will outpace expenses and claims and keep them afloat. Maybe I'm thinking of insurance like a boomer. In either case, I don't know why anyone would invest in insurance companies when theres tech companies out there.

EYPT, I threw in a few hundred today as a flier
Penny stock biotechs are such a **** show you might be better off buying lotto calls on tsla every Friday morning. I know we all wanna make bank but the most amount of money comes from finding strong businesses growing rapidly and consistently dca into them. And if you want high r/r growth, spacs honestly do offer a great bang for your buck if you weed out the ****.

Back
Top Bottom