OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Penny stock biotechs are such a **** show you might be better off buying lotto calls on tsla every Friday morning. I know we all wanna make bank but the most amount of money comes from finding strong businesses growing rapidly and consistently dca into them. And if you want high r/r growth, spacs honestly do offer a great bang for your buck if you weed out the ****.

I was thinking about that TSLA $700 lotto tomorrow morning :lol: :nerd:.

african amazon JMIA:tongue:
Not exciting enough, no chance they get delisted because our President is having a bad day.

Let me clarify "exciting" - what's more likely to give you a heart attack and **** away your position at a moments notice if you YOLO into it: Russian Amazon or Chinese Amazon?

Technical analysis on Tesla stock for week ending 11/28/2020. Tesla breaks out and sets new all time highs! If the bullish momentum continues, the next resistance level falls at around $625. If Tesla pulls back, the potential areas of support fall at the channels it broke out of at around $568, and $548.

Tesla news this week includes:
-Tesla gets $1,000 bull-case price target from Wedbush’s Dan Ives on China, Europe outlook
-Elon Musk has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world’s second richest person

I wasn’t saying to buy OZON. Just throwing it out there for opinions/discussion since it started trading. But, you can add MELI, BABA, and JMIA to that list too, I guess :lol:.
I saw this one today and while the numbers look decent as a spec, I trust Russia less than China lol but as a spec, it could be a worthwhile gamble. Gaining attention amongst fintwit so it’ll probably run.

Wish me luck :lol:

I built full long positions in BABA, SE, and MELI. I have a small feeler on JMIA, but not convinced on their story.

DCAing further into BABA with that regulatory tightening was a bit worrisome, but still bullish on their prospects overall.

I want to buy dec 18 $610 strike call for TSLA but ive never traded options before and im kinda shook lol

NNDM looking great

I want to buy dec 18 $610 strike call for TSLA but ive never traded options before and im kinda shook lol

NNDM looking great
Front month options are designed to go to 0 if they're out of the money. Are you looking to scalp premium or do you think the stock will be in the money by then? Cool thing about options is you manage your risk upon entry. I'd probably keep it simple and learn first before trading TSLA options. You're putting $3200 on the line if you don't actively manage the position and days of consolidation or a $20 move lower will crush your premium with theta rising.

Listened to Cramer talk SPACs the other night and CIIC (Arrival) sounds very interesting. Reading their presentation now. Very overvalued up here but if the sales go the way they think, it's trading at 2.3x 2023 sales which isn't bad.

Chatter CSCO wanting FSLY

bot the Jan 22 320-330 call spread in BA for 2.05. recovery play. roadmap shows me it will get back to 330 eventually, question is in 400 days or in 2023?

As much as I hate Friday trading i had to do something after that drop the last hour yesterday

bought AMD calls today and got all my money back from yesterday plus 10%

**** these charts today until Monday

Y’all take care

Back
Top Bottom