OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I've missed on TSLA a few times now. Gonna keep an eye on it and look to grab some options but with better stops.

Played around on some SPY calls near the session lows and sold for a gain. Little by little...

Idk what they even do but I have a lotto call strictly for the thematic. June 2.5. Think I paid .30 for one.
SEAC

If you want MRNA now's your chance against 108.40. Should be a serious runner over 118.60. If it gets stuffed in there trim and trail.

Last edited:
A lot of profit taking for the new tax year as expected, hoping we see a bigger drop so I can buy in cheaper.

Stock market is so boring compared to crypto though, hard to even care now lol.

If y'all like CHWY 76-76.50 should be a magnet once 89 is rejected. Could set a bid now GTC and let it fill. Should bounce from there but who knows so have a plan.

A lot of profit taking for the new tax year as expected, hoping we see a bigger drop so I can buy in cheaper.
that’s what I was wondering... prices are high, investors wanted to wait til the new year to lock in gains to not get wacked on short term capital gains tax

FUBO bouncing like I thought it would. No position. Too many easy stocks to deal with this headache.

PINS

Need to see this clear the 68.70 supply zone to confirm a reversal back toward 72

dis was my large cap sleeper for 2020, thinking TGT is that sleeper this year. Think Shipt could be a quiet monster if they expand out of grocery and into mall based retailers for same day deliver and same store fulfillment. Think about all of that data they could acquire and sell. Feel like no one is talking about this narrative for them. Could be a runner over 181.20. Got 10 shares from the 173 area may add more but do like my cash position so we’ll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom