OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Biden admin wont increase/expand EV credit/incentive programs? I really hope some tax incentives come back, will be needing a new car this summer.

I'm not a fan of this one man. There are discount cards with better prices and most of the time patients use it their insurance gives a better copay.

How do they make money?
Long read but worth it. I can see them becoming a platform for healthcare and discount cards just being the beginning of their offerings. I definitely am not buying just for discount meds.

Now a **** load of buying from the 15.50s back to 16.50. Someone is clearly accumulating this one. I expect more games to played, its thin, just DCA.
Best of luck, but you're trading basically at 2040 numbers at this point and credits are expiring. I'd be more inclined to lock in some and wait.

ty. yea this would be for an investment, not for trading. i bet some form of credit will be back with dems in office and the green deal. they already extended the solar/renewable credits a couple more years that was set to expire this year.

ROCK :sick: I hesitated at ~$57 SMH. Up ~60% from that dip now at ~$92. Stock was very good to me last year though. Would like to get back in in the future. Excellent cannabis exposure with minimal risk as they provide the equipment for extraction companies and greenhouse builds. Now more moves with solar. Just seems so expensive now even though I love it so much.

You guys doing shroom stocks here? I have a few thousand shares of Numi wellness (numi) and mind med (mmed) neither one on the nasdaq for now, Canadian companies filing to be uplifted- but they’ve been super super good to me past 10 months. Excited to c where it goes

You guys doing shroom stocks here? I have a few thousand shares of Numi wellness (numi) and mind med (mmed) neither one on the nasdaq for now, Canadian companies filing to be uplifted- but they’ve been super super good to me past 10 months. Excited to c where it goes
I mentioned mmed a few weeks back. I could see states legalizing it so why not throw some funds at it

I remember when plug was just a bs stock that would issue a pr and run for a week and die. Seems like it’s legit now?

Back
Top Bottom