OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

HAACU is the only SPAC I currently own without definitive agreement. Team behind LVGO. lots of blind trust in them. Only 25 shares because I want the cash position otherwise I’d have 50.

That’s 11 consecutive Green Day’s for Tesla. Think there will be a red day tomorrow or Monday? I sold at 769, fml

I'm probably wrong because who the hell knows at this level, but could see some red given it's a Friday and how much its risen...profit taking over a correction.

If you're really in tune with the markets I don't see the point of holding an ETF/Mutual Fund but that's just me. Relative capping of upside/fee compression on returns. And generally speaking, you just won't hit the 10 baggers via an ETF/MF.

Dip is not happening, only reason to liquidate right now is to transfer to a better returning security

I tried to tell ya'll about SUNRUN!!!

Also, please invest in Bank stocks if you guys are looking for something to stabilize your portfolio from risk, Cramer has been slamming them for months and meanwhile I have been buying and buying.

I just liquidated all of my mutual funds and will be purchasing individual stocks with it, no more middle man for me.
This is me as well. Generally long in general and never really sell. Hedging is expensive and feels not worth it with a long term horizon. I'm more of a market optimist than most ITT though, can't see a scenario where we don't touch 4200-4300 on the S&P by year-end and that's base case.

Bank stocks are gross. Fintech is more fun. But banks should perform better moving forward as they price in rate hikes.

Tesla drop tomorrow?

Attachments

• 7467856C-5CD1-497C-8051-2B4CA634C610.png
    7467856C-5CD1-497C-8051-2B4CA634C610.png
    522.2 KB · Views: 762
I
Bank stocks are gross. Fintech is more fun. But banks should perform better moving forward as they price in rate hikes.
Good point, what does Buffet know anyway :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I keed!

Truth is, they have been laggards for the past 6 months (for good reason) Plenty of innovation, and who do you think is buying these fintechs when they become big enough?

Dividends + long term stability (too big to fail) = can't miss

2020 I was in perpetual brokeness... I felt led to fix my 500 credit score. Got a Discover secure credit card and made that my first stock purchase as well, cus I like them and they got great reviews. Copped in April at $48.

Now in 2021, I have assests... My credit score went to 755 with that secured card. Today Discover hit $98. Its a beautiful life.

Back
Top Bottom