OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

NVDA back to a reasonable price yet?

Honestly, I don't know what a good price would be, so I just buy when it goes lower to avg down.

I also don't want to play the "I'll wait for a better/lower price" game where you sit and wait and before you know it things are trending up and you pretty much missed the opportunity to buy at a discount. As I'm sure you're aware, it's just easy to DCA than trying to time the market.

AMZN was a loser for like 3 years now. If I don’t see any movement to above ATHs in another 1-2 years I’ll prob move on from it too. Too stagnant for too long.

Dropped amzn couldn’t take it anymore…kinda kicking myself. But I’m replacing them with google.
I did years ago but recently got back into it

Copped 1 with cash and use my appl holdings to cop another

I look at amzn as a stable coin lol but has lost its stability in the past 2 years

Dry powder refers to cash - it means Wall Street/PE/VC are expecting this downturn to continue for the next year or so.

So we gonna be in this bearish place for another yr?

Sign me the f up i gotta alotta ish i wanna buy

so in your opinion you think we all should just go ham with the buying in the next 8-12 months

Shoutout to Lebron becoming a billionaire

Takes foresight to turn down $10M at 17 years old

Take advantage of your, or someone you know’s, college library access. They may offer heavily discounted subscription or even free access to major publications and databases (e.g., Statista). Been getting $400 premium industry reports for free.99 to help with my top-down analysis. Can also pull up company SWOT analysis reports to compare competitors.

Back
Top Bottom