OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Personally I love sharebuilder with the automatic investing option....I'm still recently out of school and just started my career so I'm not big ballin like a lot of the guys in here dropping knowledge...I'd recommend it, lets you get partial shares and build up a position over time with no minimum
I agree.  I'm not really doing it like that either and I love sharebuilder.  While I don't really purchase odd numbers of shares anymore, what's really nice is that the dividend reinvestment there will purchase partial shares.  

Buying 2k of pandora tommorw , good or bad?

Buy point was $22 but it still has more room to run. Just don't get cold feet if you get caught in a pullback, I would say wait for it to base but it could just keep going up.

Last edited:
hows NBG looking? 

NBG still basing out here. 4.50 is the breakout

P wait to buy on the dip if you really want to get in. RSI is overbought and due for a pullback

SCTY nice consolidation over the last week or so. Look for a move over the 50 day, 37.58 to trigger more upside

Jump in markets after new of no Fed taper. All positions looking good.

Lulu im out of

Long aapl
Long BRCM
Long EMC
Long Fio
Long SSYS - goin to 102 in the next few sessions
Long axp above 78
Long orcl

Last edited:
Yes I made my money and sold it. I don't hold stocks longer than 30 days. Most I sell same day

I will get back in on LULU tho. Will wait for a little pullback as it always does

Last edited:
Why do you care for amazon so much? Sorry I never looked it up been making money in other places. But why care about amzn? Much more money to be made in other places for less invested.

AMZN has been so unpredictable lately, I should just stop watching it.
FB is setting up nicely.

Why do you care for amazon so much? Sorry I never looked it up been making money in other places. But why care about amzn? Much more money to be made in other places for less invested.

AMZN has been so unpredictable lately, I should just stop watching it.
FB is setting up nicely.

You're right. It was very quiet for a couple of weeks and that was just unusual. Expected a big move in either direction.

likely wont orcl moves slow. will likely get a pull back but i will be buying some

long csco

long HD

long SNTS

Gold St., quick question.....when you say long do you mean like 30 days? I know you're a trader right? You think some of those you mentioned would be good for even longer term holding as well (like several months)?

Saw only my second Tesla ever yesterday leaving my job...mannnnnn those cars are :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
TSLA :x

Musk gonna Musk

Bought at 90, sold at 110. FML.

likely wont orcl moves slow. will likely get a pull back but i will be buying some

Gold St., quick question.....when you say long do you mean like 30 days? I know you're a trader right? You think some of those you mentioned would be good for even longer term holding as well (like several months)?

Saw only my second Tesla ever yesterday leaving my job...mannnnnn those cars are :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Guessing from your sig you're from philly. I lived in the bay area and I'm living in san diego now. See 5 of these every day

SCTY trying to breakout

Bought yesterday. Looking good so far :smokin

Nah when I say long it's just to notify I am long the stock. I am looking for momentum trades. 1-5 days. I won't buy something with the thought of 30days it's that if I am on the wrong side and I think it can work, I will hold for up to 30 days.

I would not hold those trades longer unless you know how to manage a position and manage your cash

^^ Haha yeah originally but I'm down in DC now for work...I think they don't have nearly as many charging stations here on the east coast so maybe thats why. Cars are fire though...side note I just watched Clear History on HBO earlier this week with the Howard electirc car :lol:

Nah when I say long it's just to notify I am long the stock. I am looking for momentum trades. 1-5 days. I won't buy something with the thought of 30days it's that if I am on the wrong side and I think it can work, I will hold for up to 30 days.

I would not hold those trades longer unless you know how to manage a position and manage your cash

Ahh okay gotcha, thanks

Tesla's becoming a dime a dozen across the Bay Area.

Hell the car service that picked me up at SFO a few months ago used one.

SIRI slowly continues to cook :smokin marching past $4

Even putting a mere $100 bucks on SIRI a few yrs ago at .05 :lol: would be worth over 7,000+ now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom