OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Without getting all political, I predict that the Government shuts down, Obamacare is left untouched, our credit rating could possibly get worse, and the only real thing accomplished is we screwed the economy by shutting down the government and possibly screwing the credit rating. Lets see if I'm right.

I don't think the government shuts down. The media is trying to scare us with the debt ceiling again sigh

want to get into TSLA but not at these levels :smh:

watching DRYS. looks like deep sea freight industry bottomed finally since 08 crisis.

but sensing a correction in the market coming :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't know how analysts were predicting that Blackberry would make a comeback and Nokia would fold.

How do these guys get paid to be so stupid?

A lot of funny business between Microsoft and NOK, if you ask me. Elop is looking like the ultimate Microsoft Trojan horse right about now.

Nokia has/had the potential to take some serious market share from Apple and Samsung, now they are being sold for pennies on the dollar after righting their ship.

Shady turn of events and sad to see such an iconic company be swallowed by MS...but business is business.

want to get into TSLA but not at these levels :smh:

watching DRYS. looks like deep sea freight industry bottomed finally since 08 crisis.

but sensing a correction in the market coming :nerd:

Market was already in correction last week, we're in an uptrend IMO.

I really wanna get in on this thread but don't really know much about stocks. As someone said if I knew better I'd do better. I have a couple thousand that I can put up right now, nothing crazy but enough to at least get started. Do you all have any suggestions?

bought a few shares in APPL. anyone think they will get back to the high 600 range again? I kinda wish I bought in when it was in the low 400's

Blackberry just agreed to be acquired by a group led by Fairfax Financial Holdings. Does this mean I should cop the stock?

Capture-77.png

What to do with MNKD? They've been stagnant for a while now.

Last edited:
@ZolmaxNews: $P - Pandora Media Director Sells $130,000,000 in Stock #P http://t.co/GGytaDkWpq

Not a good look imo or maybe it is just supporting my bearish views on this stock. Also nearly 3x normal options activity on puts today. See more downside in the short term

MNKD chart is pretty decent. Needs a catalyst to bring interest back into it

FNMA flirting here with a chart break. Really would like to see a close over 1.38-1.40 area

Last edited:
nope i am out of all P positions as of yesterday. Hope that guy i who hit me up sold his call options like i told him.

@ZolmaxNews: $P - Pandora Media Director Sells $130,000,000 in Stock #P http://t.co/GGytaDkWpq

Not a good look imo or maybe it is just supporting my bearish views on this stock. Also nearly 3x normal options activity on puts today. See more downside in the short term

MNKD chart is pretty decent. Needs a catalyst to bring interest back into it

FNMA flirting here with a chart break. Really would like to see a close over 1.38-1.40 area

Itunes Radio coming to take the crown? :nerd: but seriously I deleted Pandora now that I have ios7 ....he's scared :lol:

SSYS at 100 :smokin shoutout to GoldStreet

I used to have shares of MNKD but sold off after they released data....should've held it longer but ah well. They may be getting bought by one of the big players though if Afrezza gets FDA approval so that could be a catalyst I guess.

Sell your ssys at 101 wait for pull back to 97ish and buy back

Itunes Radio coming to take the crown? :nerd: but seriously I deleted Pandora now that I have ios7 ....he's scared :lol:

SSYS at 100 :smokin shoutout to GoldStreet

I used to have shares of MNKD but sold off after they released data....should've held it longer but ah well. They may be getting bought by one of the big players though if Afrezza gets FDA approval so that could be a catalyst I guess.

Back
Top Bottom