OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Wow at RSOL. Had my limit buy at 3.17 after it hit 3.30 and dipped but didn't execute

Last edited:
PRKR
*PARKERVISION WINS FIRST ROUND IN PATENT TRIAL AGAINST QUALCOMM

PRKR trading resumes at 12:55. Should be interesting

Last edited:
:wow: :wow: y'all lost 10k, shoot I'm not even playing with that much but I don't trade so I guess it's different :lol:

Finally gonna be back working though so I can invest more, only good out of this is I've had more time to learn/practice reading charts, shouts to Awwsome for the help...looking to start up positions in YNDX and QCOM

you going straight technical or mixing fundamentals?

Definitely mix of both, probably more fundamental :lol: not good enough at chart patterns or anything to use that alone. QCOM and YNDX have good balance sheets imo and QCOM is a major player in their industry thy should only improve with new iPads etc coming out plus their patents and royalty income is solid to prevent infringement. YNDX is def more speculative but they are the "google of Russia" and they have a solid hold in many counties in Eastern Europe, they just bought their version of imdb as well. We'll see tho

Edit: just saw the post on the patent trial :lol: not sure of the implications of that...gonna have to read more

Last edited:
Sold AAPL and SPY calls this morning . Wish I held on for a few more hours. :smh:

Bought some TSLA calls more as a "hunch".

Last edited:
Sold AAPL and SPY calls this morning . Wish I held on for a few more hours. :smh:

Bought some TSLA calls more as a "hunch".

Holding 150 shares of FAS. Futures scared me last night. Good thing I woke up late and saw the uptrend, otherwise I would've sold at the open. I'm digging the run up towards close :pimp:

Guys if you need a stock app il recommend scottrade. Imo its better think or swim. Havent used the etrade one yet.

Guys if you need a stock app il recommend scottrade. Imo its better think or swim. Havent used the etrade one yet.

In what ways is it better? I've been using google finance and yahoo finance charts lately and have gotten better results than ever. :lol:

Last edited:
Cashed out on my 401k. Cant risk waiting for 4-5 decades.

Aren't there tax implications for doing that? And aren't you tossing free money from your employer?

yea, income tax + 10%. i dont care because my 401k went up 45% in less than a year. the money is vested so im fine. the way i see it is the fees of a 401k + inflation and possible bubbles bursting will destroy my money + the matches.

In what ways is it better? I've been using google finance and yahoo finance charts lately and have gotten better results than ever. :lol:

i was talking about the mobile apps. adding studies on there blew my mind lol.

Cashed out on my 401k. Cant risk waiting for 4-5 decades.

Not a smart decision. Since you are working, your income tax bracket is higher than it will be when you retire. Also, you can move your 401k into risk free investments without cashing it out.

Honestly, I feel like dude never brought any junk stocks into this thread. He always pushed or mentioned companies that have been on my watch-list since 2011.

Freaky what's your option strategy? Like do you trade the weeklys, deep out of the money calls, etc. I'm looking to get into options so if you or anyone else has reading material, please distribute.

Back
Top Bottom