OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Can SSYS keep running like this? I was nervous it'd drop off at 102 but it keeps going toward its 52 week high :lol:

Last edited:
feelin kinda bad for dude that bought over 2,000 shares of NUAN. its on a downtrend

looking to average down on my position with AUY. seems to have triple bottomed at $9

So say the debt ceiling situation is resolved tonight, which seems likely. Has this already been priced in before the bell?

Oh lord, I'm still confused as to what happened to gold st.

Anyway, stocks running high and still no deal.

SCTY running high :pimp:

Yeah same. I talked to Lovet a few times, seemed like a really intelligent nice guy. I guess we just have to see how this unfolds. What do you guys think about CMG and GS due to the fact that their earnings are released tomorrow? 

Based

Gold ST still here clocking a grip on fio, ssys. Made mention of those stocks 3-4 weeks ago. Enjoy the run.

Yea you've given some solid leads. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes with what you do as far as ethics/legality/morality, but I've no problems with you in this thread.

been watching gold and silver everyday for 5 years. kinda gets boring after a while

Then you would know 12x more than I. Only started looking into playing the market 5 months ago :lol:

feelin kinda bad for dude that bought over 2,000 shares of NUAN. its on a downtrend

looking to average down on my position with AUY. seems to have triple bottomed at $9

I'm still not sure what dude saw in NUAN. I'm awful with charts, but it looks pretty clear that they're not faring too well.

^ dude stop gambling on earnings. Play low risk high reward plays

I've learned the hard way :smh: A 40% haircut on one of my smaller plays killed my YTD.

yea Based I learned the hard way in the beginning too. Lost 10k real quick when I started. In the markets they call it paying for an education. Trading is work, plain and simple

I'm putting together a blog post explaining my shorting strategy. I have the basic ideas down just need to simplify and expand on the points. Going to start saving screenshots intraday to go along with it. I am aiming to have it up this weekend - depends on how much content I gather over the next few days. Maybe I will make a video walk through also. Will see

i want to invest in some gold miners but the price suppression on gold is ticking me off and its gonna be hard for them to turn a profit. but imo it will be :smokin in the long run

yea Based I learned the hard way in the beginning too. Lost 10k real quick when I started. In the markets they call it paying for an education. Trading is work, plain and simple

I'm putting together a blog post explaining my shorting strategy. I have the basic ideas down just need to simplify and expand on the points. Going to start saving screenshots intraday to go along with it. I am aiming to have it up this weekend - depends on how much content I gather over the next few days. Maybe I will make a video walk through also. Will see

brah i lost 10k when i started too :rofl:

damn 2008 crisis

^ dude stop gambling on earnings. Play low risk high reward plays

Yeah, I know I need to stop. I am studying charts now but there is a rush with gambling on earning, probably because I made a good chunk of change these past few months. VZ will be my last gamble on earnings, now I have some guidance on how to study charts thanks to awwsome

RSOL chart looks good. Nice uptrend from the end on August. The 3 break should be good. Solars been hot and this is a laggard. Maybe it will catch some momentum and have its day soon. This is what is known as a "former runner". It went form 2 to 7 in two days in May. Big range potential on the breakout

:wow: :wow: y'all lost 10k, shoot I'm not even playing with that much but I don't trade so I guess it's different :lol:

Finally gonna be back working though so I can invest more, only good out of this is I've had more time to learn/practice reading charts, shouts to Awwsome for the help...looking to start up positions in YNDX and QCOM

Last edited:
just saw this on twitter and agree

"GNW Great chart. Mortgage insurers hot today on the MTG report. Highly unusual 5800+ of next week's 13.5C trading. pic.twitter.com/trWkWNjtCE "

:wow: :wow: y'all lost 10k, shoot I'm not even playing with that much but I don't trade so I guess it's different :lol:

Finally gonna be back working though so I can invest more, only good out of this is I've had more time to learn/practice reading charts, shouts to Awwsome for the help...looking to start up positions in YNDX and QCOM

you going straight technical or mixing fundamentals?

Hey ya'll. Newb to this thread and stocks. Any input/info on Tesla stock, I'm very interested in general. I seen that it has gone up 100 points since 2012.

I'm pretty sure the general consensus in here is that TSLA's future looks promising.

Their Gen 3 is supposed to be a big deal

I would be interested in that blog! made my first option win with NBG hitting over $5.

Well AMRN is unraveling, printing 2s premarket. Wish I had those 5.50 puts right about now lol

RSOL breaking out

Last edited:
RSOL chart looks good. Nice uptrend from the end on August. The 3 break should be good. Solars been hot and this is a laggard. Maybe it will catch some momentum and have its day soon. This is what is known as a "former runner". It went form 2 to 7 in two days in May. Big range potential on the breakout

Great call

What do you guys think of the SFXE IPO?

The CEO has a solid background with the American Idol selling and starting/selling of Live Nation.

May be something to jump on early despite the reviews. EDM fests are not going anywhere anytime soon.

Yay or Nay?

Back
Top Bottom