OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

I picked up 1000 shares of bldp at 4.70. Scared to hold it overnight
laugh.gif

Gold's been pretty flat. Guess 1310ish is short term support?
nice buy...wish I had some non committed money to get in

Facebook just announced they are acquiring Oculus which is developing the Oculus Rift.  They are acquiring them for $2 BILLION. They announced they are going to continue to produce the Rift. HIMX already up 3% AH. 

The fuel cell companies all up 5%+ AHs :wow: We'll see if it carries.

Facebook just announced they are acquiring Oculus which is developing the Oculus Rift.  They are acquiring them for $2 BILLION. They announced they are going to continue to produce the Rift. HIMX already up 3% AH. 

Wonder what Zuckerberg has in store for Oculus. Weird acquisition.

awwsome awwsome will be waiting on the sidelines with you until PLUG FCEL BLDP are topping for a nice short

In other news, I've been focusing on penny stocks lately. After my GRNH debacle. Dudes are doubling and tripling accounts in hours. OTC room on IU is money right now. Risk is obviously higher, so is reward - all relative

My man :pimp:

It's going to be nice.

OTC has been nuts the past couple days, you're right about fortunes being made, I definitely had to make a play. High risk yes but I'll do my DD and take my chances. You're definitely not a trader if you're scared of risk.

^ Yall just make sure you don't short until I get rid of my shares :lol:

Agreed with FEYE & TWTR being broken. Getting an itchy trigger finger for them both for a scalp though.

Just make sure you sell into strength man, saw a lot of people lose money on its last run thinking it was cool to go long.

You could get $ on both sides if you play it right since you're already in.

Yea one guy boxes in his long position with a short once he sees some topping action. Once the short starts working he takes profits on the long. Tough to do with PLUG cuz they know how to work this stock. Fact is very hot sector with news or rumors. Ride the trend until it is broken then short it back down. Much easier said than done tho

PLUG rightfully getting hammered this morning.

I've been watching everyone in the IU OTC room trying to learn how and why those plays are working for them. Definitely a different feel and process from working with Nasdaqs.

ZNGA part 2. Not sure what people see in them. The popularity of their bread and butter has died out. What else do they have?

So many better places to throw your money than KING and ZNGA. I can't get into that mobile gaming sector. Too gimmicky.

Back
Top Bottom