OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

WORC had a sick move today to say the least. Must be really thin.

I picked up some FB today. Looking to run a core with this one that I trade around. I grabbed a little more than I'd like to normally carry o/n so if it gaps up PM or runs during the day I'll peel some off and look to add on dips for a day trade until the trend gets stronger then I'll let it run.

I think we get a 60 wash with FEYE soon. Maybe tomorrow.

TSM has been in a nice trend. If it holds 20 probably tests 52s in the 20.30s.

I'm starting my account asap.

What's the best??? Scottrade? They're having errors right now so it looks like I may have to wait til the AM

Holy ****

Congrats dude. Nice trade :pimp:

FB up another 50 cents or so from where I peeled some off. Lesson from this is to be a little more patient with the original entry/use less size when I want to get my hands in the trade.

Glad I kept some. I like this Oculus Rift acquisition a lot. I've been waiting for FB to develop some tangible product and this could be it. Has the potential to change the way people live and spend their downtime. Just need to make the device look cool and they're there.

Appreciate it fambs. Wouldn't call it a good trade cause the market value of it was half what I paid for it before today and I was ready to cut my losses. Good thing I went on vacation this weekend and didn't have time to check my brokerage account. Consider my vacation paid for and then some :smokin

Appreciate it fambs. Wouldn't call it a good trade cause the market value of it was half what I paid for it before today and I was ready to cut my losses. Good thing I went on vacation this weekend and didn't have time to check my brokerage account. Consider my vacation paid for and then some :smokin

antonio banderas gif

Lordy lordy. +$5200 on ONE call through 2 days.

I'm scared of a sell-off, but I think might let it ride through close to expiration this month before selling. Hopefully catch a few upgrades the next week or so.

Last edited:
I just started my Scottrade account and have $100 in there to invest to start and play around with.

Any suggestions. I'm more concerned with short term gains as of now

nice job man. that was a good call btw.

ive been stacking for the past few weeks. dont know when il get some more options.

Back
Top Bottom