OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

VKML penny play. Beautiful chart here - higher consolidation with decreasing volume + bull flag. If 16s breakout, everyone will be thinking 20

MNKD on 4/15. FDA approval.
Doubled my money on 4/1 after ADCOM, sold my position in after-hours and waiting for a cheap price or 4/15 (whichever comes first)
ADCOM was fully positive on both level 1 and level 2

They have a beautiful product in the works. It is a drug which you inhale insulin, which will be great for the millions and millions of diabetics out there who hate stabbing themselves with a needle everyday.

Peeled some MDCN off at 2.95 and 3.05. Still holding 1,000 shares.

No position on FB. Was a beautiful opportunity out of the weak open and it looks like it's finding its footing here now. Curious to see how it closes and acts premarket tomorrow.

What's your average on MDCN?

I swore I remember you saying you bought in around 2 which would be :pimp:.

OTC MJ sector looking like Vietnam right now.

What's your average on MDCN?

I swore I remember you saying you bought in around 2 which would be :pimp:.

OTC MJ sector looking like Vietnam right now.
Into the day it was 2.28 now 2.15. I had a bunch of shares at 2.50 and 2.45 I peeled off this morning, 300 at 2.40, 100 at 2.32 average and 600 at 2 exactly that I'm still holding onto. I should've backed up the truck on the 2's those were a gift so far.

Shorts have been salivating at the opportunity to slam WWE. Just needed Taker's streak ending to be the catalyst :smh:

So much salt in the wrestling thread :lol:

It had been years since I had watched a Wrestlemania, hell any wrestling for that matter. One thing I knew I could count on was Undertaker improving to 22-0. Of all the people he could lose, did it really have to be Brock Lesnar??? Why not HBK, Triple H, Stone Cold etc... I didnt even want to finish the PPV but I did anyway and that's all I kept thinking about, woke up with that s**t on my mind :smh:  I know its just "sports entertainment" but damn :lol:

Co-sign with everything said.

I can't the used that bum bithc Brok Lesnar to end the streak.

As other's said his passion isn't even there for wrestling :smh:

Last edited:
Unable to enter order because orders for bulletin board, pink sheet, and foreign ADR/ORD must be placed as limit orders.

I'm getting this error on scottrade when attempting to buy some ****.
I'm a beginner at this btw

What's going on?

You can't use a market order for penny stocks so you have to use a limit order and be specific at what price you're willing to buy the stock at.

Follow @Modern_Rock and @Mrockrulez on Twitter. He's an OTC pro and provides valuable knowledge for free.

Last edited:
Many brokers won't let you buy penny stocks at market value because of the fluctuations so you have buy a limit order and wait for it to get filled.

You might not wanna deal with pennies if you're a beginner though, just my opinion.

Many brokers won't let you buy penny stocks at market value because of the fluctuations so you have buy a limit order and wait for it to get filled.

You might not wanna deal with pennies if you're a beginner though, just my opinion.

But how else would you double your portfolio overnight?

>

after

AA - Alcoa

>

before

STZ - Constellation Brands

after

BBBY - Bed Bath & Beyond

>

before

FDO - Family Dollar
PIR - Pier 1 Imports
RAD - Rite Aid

>

before

JPM - JP Morgan Chase
WFC - Wells Fargo

Planning on doubling down in HIMX at these levels.  

Good luck. I'm gonna give these techs another week to settle down. Scary stuff.

A lot of these guys are below 200DMA now :wow:

Last edited:
This is bad though.....testing 4000 is on the way and I'm thinking it will break that and test the 200 day at about 3900..

Good luck. I'm gonna give these techs another week to settle down. Scary stuff.

A lot of these guys are below 200DMA now
eek.gif
I should have been more specific.. I'm not putting in this moment but I'm getting ready too.  If I change my mind I'll post it here but I think this whole thing is over done..especially since I know Himax is a good company. 

I would let the bear flag work itself out before adding more HIMX rhythm808 rhythm808 . I think this market can pullback much further. Good luck though
Edit: just saw your plan..

Closed out ERBB LATF for losses. Bought VKML 092s with half penny risk and added more FNMA

Last edited:
I would let the bear flag work itself out before adding more HIMX @Rhythm808. I think this market can pullback much further. Good luck though
Edit: just saw your plan..

Closed out ERBB LATF for losses. Bought VKML 092s with half penny risk and added more FNMA
That is more along the lines of what I am planning on doing....I have to get better at expressing myself haha.  Not trying to catch a falling knife here but I'm definitely putting money aside to put in once it looks like this huge pullback is over.  Like I said, I know Himax is a good company and I'm only 23 so I have nothing but time. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom