OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Yea, PLUG dipped today but still solid. Read an article about FCEL that was full of speculation that even a beginner like myself could smell :lol:

Would yall suggest that I take more positions in the stocks I already hold or expand more than take on more holdings to build my portfolio. Right now I'm only holding BAC, HBAN, and PLUG. Stll learning how to invest and diversify and I see most of yall on here are knowledgeable and would value yall advice over a bunch of sites

Ah crap. Forgot to get rid of BONT whose earnings is tomorrow AM. Nice pop recently, but retail stores are the last thing I wanna be holding through ERs these days

Glad I got out of WLT before the recent bloodbath :x

Yea, PLUG dipped today but still solid. Read an article about FCEL that was full of speculation that even a beginner like myself could smell :lol:

Would yall suggest that I take more positions in the stocks I already hold or expand more than take on more holdings to build my portfolio. Right now I'm only holding BAC, HBAN, and PLUG. Stll learning how to invest and diversify and I see most of yall on here are knowledgeable and would value yall advice over a bunch of sites

My strategy is to hold less names with more size. Add more as the trade works for you. I don't believe in diversifying because it can spread you too thin. Saying goes "I want all my eggs in one basket so I can watch them closely" or something like that..

My strategy is to hold less names with more size. Add more as the trade works for you. I don't believe in diversifying because it can spread you too thin. Saying goes "I want all my eggs in one basket so I can watch them closely" or something like that..

Deja vu like a mug

Another one I heard... Losers diversify, winners concentrate.

Always better to average up

this made me big gains on FNMA and GSS recently. Kind of wish I held small position in FNMA still but I will wait until it settles. Something is up imo

Took a starter position is GRNH today with risk on .40 supporting. Will be looking to add if volume comes in and/or .50 break

TLOG :pimp:

Took CVM off flat and moved that money into MDCN. Added another 500 shares with an order open for 500 more at the 2.25 level. Avg price is 2.38 on that one.

GWPH has been killing it.

I'm liking Solar City (SCTY) if it bounces off the 50 Day Moving Average...Fuel Cells mini collapse may give life to solar stocks again.  There was speculation the fuel cell boom was putting a damper on Solar stocks. 

Last edited:
FNMA giving it up. Glad I got out when I did. Will wait until the chart settles for another entry if higher consolidation

Question..how much money are you all making off these stocks? I'm interested in making a quick couple of hundreds..is this for me?

Question..how much money are you all making off these stocks? I'm interested in making a quick couple of hundreds..is this for me?

Is it possible? Absolutely! It is not a get rich quick or quick flip scheme though. Trading is work and if you treat it that way you can make money

Is it possible? Absolutely! It is not a get rich quick or quick flip scheme though. Trading is work and if you treat it that way you can make money
That's what I like to hear

Can you give me some personal experiences? Do you use an online trader thing? (Idk the proper terminology :lol: ) like scottrade etc

What's one of the best transactions you made?

Vicious dumping for the fuel cell companies and FNMA :wow:

Might be time to go cash :\

Last edited:
Everybody shorting fuel cell companies, tried to tell y'all, wish I kept a little bread around for that

Back
Top Bottom