Official Stock Market & Economy Thread

nationalization = govt usurps the company = equity is 0.

gold is about suffer a hard pullback in coming days/weeks.

crude and yen yen yen yen yen for now. soon back to the dollar. mid march back to gold.

Hey y'all what are your predictions for summer time. Summer seems to get real hot,figuratively and literally, and I was wondering what y'all forecast were. Is this going to be the return of the commodity trade and will SRS finally takeoff during this time...

What are your thoughts...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Got rid of FAZ @ $84.5!

edit: just kidding, wanted to make myself feel better about not setting a limit at $84.5 like I was about to and then selling @ $69, only for a bounce back upto $74.

I'd say FML, but there are plenty of people in the world who have it worse than a kid trying to make a quick buck.

Still,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

got out of FAS at 5.10, so much for having faith, also dumped my C shares.

i dont know what to play! i might put more in GLD, but all this talk about dropping prices is scaring me.

what's the word on OIL? any good stocks/etfs to work with?

hell no, not over the weekend. unless you're in from $10.88.

gah, i predicted pretty close and called the intraday low @ 7285; then was planning on setting a limit order for FAZ @ $84.5. Hesitation is a hctib.

Originally Posted by keiththekid1

Be very carful on Gold guys, i am sure a large pullback is coming. I am taking profits on my gld position today.

Here are some good thoughts on when to buy Gold.

1) It is above $1000
AND
2) you can still here the sounds of whole countries imploding in the distance. This would be visible in the FX markets... where major currency pairs would start going absolutely ape**** AND multiple, global financial institutions start collapsing SIMULTANEOUSLY (Lehman style, despite the best efforts of central banks and governments). We need to see Iceland like conditions in some larger countries (europe..)

Otherwise the risk of watching gold go cliff diving is actually VERY large...
Is this something i should be worried about. (im in it for the LOOOONg haul talkin years)
Im looking to just make gains over time, not % gains daily like you guys seem to be doing.

someone let me know please.

go out of my srs position yesterday just before it tanked today, also looking at erx ... i put some funds back into the market ... taking on some risk ... andwill take any profits i make if i do...

Anybody using Forex Robot? FapTurbo? Just curious my boy just spend $139 on it. I just wanna know if its legitimately profitable?

I think CAB is good to short right now. What do you more experienced traders think?
I'd buy Wells Fargo right now since it's cheap, most likely will shoot up a little bit soon.

Back
Top Bottom