Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

laugh.gif
@ gary payton .... damn chuck ...
smh.gif

i can't stand listening to payton talk ... he is as bad as emmitt smith
Investing in TNT?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nycballer

^With IB there is a minimum of $3 commission a month. TOS doesn't have an minimum commissions on a monthly basis but the charge you a minimum of $5 a trade - though its only $.015 a share (still pretty much the cheapest you can get).

Correct me if I'm wrong, by I'm sure you have to spend at least $10/month on trades or else you'll be charged $10/month. I wouldn't knowbecause I go well over that, but that accounts to $120/year, which is still much cheaper than other brokers.

Originally Posted by nicefro

"Wait till I get my money right..."

This is looking like a huge day for the inverse ETF's...... don't wanna jinx anything but Europe and US banks down big in pre-market and SRS up almost9% in pre.

For those in SRS how high do you let it go before selling? 90? 85?

I can finally trade in my etrade account, looking to get into SRS soon. Thinking of setting a limit order at$60, you guys think it will go under that again?

Seems like a lot of the fluctutation here is based on the gov't announcing bailouts..my fear is that the newadministation might support/provide liquidity to the CMBS market...possibly leading to a plunge in SRS. What you guys think?

There's def. a hell of a lot of manipulation going on these days.

Feds operate in the futures markets. Spikes in futures midday have been unreal.

Yayo may see different but I think the short side on the financial side is mostly done.
The weaker banks will still get hammered but they're all baby stocks anyway .
The stronger banks will see their equities steadily rise.

I don't know if the short side in financials has much more gas to it...for the time being.

dow hit the resistance of its triangle, if it sells off here the thesis remains, if we break out and surge into close, i turn from bearish to neutral.

be back tonight with reponses to indvidual posts and detailed info.

golds doing really well as are the gold stocks i always mention- gold broke out of its descending channel today suggesting it is ready to continue its bullmakret, obviously u want to buy low sell high so now it's time to wait for a pullabck in gold prices to buy into, but the PPT seems to not want 8000 to bebroken... we sell off to there everyday and then bounce right back. if we sell off today into close monday will porbably be abig down day and then we willapproach the bottom i was waiting for. but if we surge into close today and the stimulus is annoucned over the weekend, it might be time to start buying again.

right now im bearish. the thesis remains, nothing suggests i'm wrong yet. when the charts dictate something different than my opinion, then it's timeto go neutral.

Originally Posted by andre3001

Originally Posted by nicefro

"Wait till I get my money right..."

This is looking like a huge day for the inverse ETF's...... don't wanna jinx anything but Europe and US banks down big in pre-market and SRS up almost 9% in pre.

For those in SRS how high do you let it go before selling? 90? 85?
look at it more as a percentage, not number. if it was number based srs would be @ 200+ based on the djusre.

im 100% out of my positions. monday will be a deciding day, whether to continue shorting the market or to go long gold.

gold and silver are rocking right now.

dky did you get out of of srs? If no stimulus is passed Im goign to try to get back in in the 50-60 range

DKY - Do you mind outlining your possible situations come Monday? Also, would you play DGP or GLD as a play on Gold?

nicefro - Do you mind outlining your possible situations come Monday? Also, would you play DGP or GLD as a play on Gold?
rgld.

DKY - Do you mind outlining your possible situations come Monday? Also, would you play DGP or GLD as a play on Gold?
Yayo's buying some gold options probably but he's playing most of it by buying actual bullion. Derivatives won't be as powerful asbuying bullion itself.

Edit: In regards to the market today, although we did see a lot of intervention no doubt in the market today, I expect the Feds to allow the market to fallback to it's November lows, solely because psychologically, it'll be better. Going back down to November lows will create a double bottom, thereforeshowing a trend reversal. Although the market should fall further at this point, the Feds will then use the excuse of a double bottom to artificially prop themarkets back up without any suspicion.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Yayo's buying some gold options probably but he's playing most of it by buying actual bullion. Derivatives won't be as powerful as buying bullion itself.

Edit: In regards to the market today, although we did see a lot of intervention no doubt in the market today, I expect the Feds to allow the market to fall back to it's November lows, solely because psychologically, it'll be better. Going back down to November lows will create a double bottom, therefore showing a trend reversal. Although the market should fall further at this point, the Feds will then use the excuse of a double bottom to artificially prop the markets back up without any suspicion.

Reign,

Do you mind going into this a bit further? You mind explaining double bottom? Does this mean the Dow in the shape of a W? Meaning it was up, then hitNovember lows, then propped up and hit late January/early Feb lows? Once it hits November lows do you expect another relief program to be put in place? Canyou also please explain how the Feds intervene in the markets without flooding hte market by printing more money? I really appreciate it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by andre3001

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Yayo's buying some gold options probably but he's playing most of it by buying actual bullion. Derivatives won't be as powerful as buying bullion itself.

Edit: In regards to the market today, although we did see a lot of intervention no doubt in the market today, I expect the Feds to allow the market to fall back to it's November lows, solely because psychologically, it'll be better. Going back down to November lows will create a double bottom, therefore showing a trend reversal. Although the market should fall further at this point, the Feds will then use the excuse of a double bottom to artificially prop the markets back up without any suspicion.

Reign,

Do you mind going into this a bit further? You mind explaining double bottom? Does this mean the Dow in the shape of a W? Meaning it was up, then hit November lows, then propped up and hit late January/early Feb lows? Once it hits November lows do you expect another relief program to be put in place? Can you also please explain how the Feds intervene in the markets without flooding hte market by printing more money? I really appreciate it.
smile.gif
A double bottom, most of the time signals a trend reversal. The DOW is in the shape of a W, but not quite there yet. We're obviously in thesecond down-leg of the W as the middle of the W was when the Dow temporarily reached 9000 again. The W shaped essentially started in the beginning of Novemberif you're looking for it.

ngaxvs.jpg

The Fed has obviously been trying to prop up the market lately, but albeit in small positions hoping to spark some kind of massive rally. I think there at thepoint though, where they've given up on trying to prop it because there aren't enough brave souls out there purchasing equity in the bulk. I thinkthat from here, the Fed will allow the market to fall back to November lows, creating that double bottom, which signals a trend reversal, and then it will loadup on equity positions again rallying the market up. The Fed will be happy to allow this to happen because it basically can secretly bailout the markets, butdoing so without any kind of suspicion because of the double bottom pattern. If the Fed doesn't do anything though, the markets will fall off a cliff nodoubt. This secret form of intervention should be the relief program along with Obama's stimulus. I can't explain the money thing very well becausemy knowledge of that is very lacking, maybe DKY or wawa can explain it to you. I can tell you though that a lot of the excess capital being put into themarkets is being soaked up by gold, therefore note the rise in gold prices. If you're curious or doubt the intervention though, look no further at theovals I made out. The markets all of sudden prop for no reason, especially when everything is point down.

e7jxpt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom