OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Montana- 4 super bows 4 rings 3 MVP's with Rice, Taylor, Rathman, and Craig //Brady- 6 Super Bowls 4 rings 3 MVP's with Edelman, troy brown, branch, David patten, gronkowski, David givens. Considering he played with scrubs in those wins I'd say he's the goat.
You really are a star child. Sit down buddy.

b055cea0-aa95-11e4-a37c-d1bb895b408c_Final-4.gif

f8ce2a20-aa94-11e4-be83-fd12399ac8bb_shermanreaction.gif

f72b0170-aa94-11e4-9ddd-c1ff4d351d3c_russellwilsonreaction.gif

f8e7cca0-aa94-11e4-8285-d53e06473030_carrollreaction.gif

ad2464d0-aa95-11e4-8285-d53e06473030_Final-2.gif

Quoted, just so I could see it on this page. lolz

Super Bowls since the late nineties :smokin

Strangley I thought I was cheering for Sea but as the game progressed I found myself rooting for NE. Ah well, Tom didn't ay lights out but great finish. LOB given the lead in the fourth and gives it up? Surprising

I'm sure that gif is interchangeable with the catch and the pick.
How do you waste a gift from the football gods like a catch while lying on your back :smh:
Russell Wilson blew that game.
That should have been Doug Baldwin running that slant.
He sent Baldwin in motion and should have sent that dude who got blasted in motion instead.

They wanted Russell to win the game. Marshawn would've scored and became MVP. They didn't want "u know why I'm here" at the podium. Smh put the chip on the line cuz u ain't want beast mode to shine

the fix is in.. 99.9% percent of the sports world would have ran the ball.. the .1% percent who would have called the same play would do so to satisfy the correct outcome, the outcome they have predetermined and orchestrate.. the miracle catch was not part of the "play," throwing the ball on the goal line was a bit of improv.. it was certainly not a logical act.. the sporting world is less genuine, authentic, REAL, and more outwardly corrupt or trending that way.. it's nothing new really, just more obvious and egregious.. bill belichick can't even answer a simple question, has been accused of cheating, and wears 3/4 length unraveled sleeve hoodie's as if he's just a regular guy, working class, relatable.. NOO.. it's a facade.. he's a good coach but lacks sincerity.. a great coach, like any real man, has integrity.. so he gets rewarded with yet another super bowl and the standard for what is wrong continues to become right.. im not a patriots hater, i just can't stand the oxymoronic cliche they perpetuate.. the nfl has 99 problems but cash flow is not one, and in the endzone that's all that matters.. i feel more fortunate than ever to have grown up in an era of sports that was much more pure, and even if it really wasn't, atleast it's remembered that way..
could we not do this to people when they post something you don't agree with? **** is played out

Carol said that they were wasting that play so they could run the clock down and win the game on 3rd or 4th down.....  OK?  So wouldn't you want to run the ******* ball in a scenario where you want to waste a down and run clock? 

what kind of explanation is that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah such a dumb explanation. makes no sense. dude just got too cocky and ended up short. he's still in shock from that explanation

Still in disbelief. I hope Pete Carroll got that money wired to his account this morning....

Still crazy how Brady slinged 4 TDs against that defense

He definitely remembers the trash talked down to him last time in Seattle :lol:

That call was all on Carroll. Russell threw it and walked right over to Carroll. I don't care what kind of relationship you have with coach. You are not going to stand right next to your after blowing the super bowl on something you dI'd on your own.

Only the 11th time in the last three years that an opponent scored more than 24 points against the Seahawks. :x

They'e 2-9 in those games. :nerd:

That call was all on Carroll. Russell threw it and walked right over to Carroll. I don't care what kind of relationship you have with coach. You are not going to stand right next to your after blowing the super bowl on something you dI'd on your own.
all pete carroll for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom