OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B82JomECcAEwH3g.jpg
Wow if thats a real headline thats a shame.... New Yorkers stay hatin on the title town 

so what happened to that seattle fan who only records the game and watches after a win? pretty sure he deleted his entire archive :lol:

If the pats would of lost that game that catch by the homie on the last drive wouldve been on equal  to or more revered than the tyre catch against the Pats.

Again seattle did give up 28 points, which is crazy to think about. Great game though

Asterisks over every Tom Brady title...
Only people that get beat by Brady and the Pats think like that...Which is everyone now that you think about it... show some appreciation for greatness and stop trying to make excuses....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Brady is among the greats if not the greatest and he aint done yet 

Last edited:
I completely understand PCs reasoning for that pass. If it was an incomplete, they would have got in it, giving the pats the ball back with like 10 seconds left, that would have been bittersweet for me to see Brady go out like that again.

And shoutout to the dude who gave respect where respect is due. No one was scoring on Seattle this whole season. To put up points on that defense like that was an achievement. Ive never seen a team move the ball on offense like that. Brady was picked off 2 times, and I think 2 INT was his total for the entire post season during his career...crazy.

Last edited:
As bad as the Spurs/Heat 2013 gm6?
As a long-time Spurs fan, Game 6, while a brutal loss, was not nearly as bad as this.  In Game 6, Ray Allen's shot didn't win the game, it just sent it to OT, and there was still a Game 7 to be played.  A lucky bounce basically decided it in Game 6.  Last night, the Seahawks had the game in their hands, and threw it away.  Last night was like it would be if Tim Duncan slammed home the game-winning dunk in the wrong basket...it's THAT level of stupidity.

Of course, Game 6 doesn't hurt any more because the Spurs redeemed themselves in grand style the following year.  Can the Seahawks do the same?  Time will tell.

Last edited:
kinda lost in everything is the fact that lockette got straight *****ed by butler for that ball. As a wr in that situation running that route, you gotta basically box out the guy checking you. lockette wasnt even ready smh

Nothing I can say that hasn't been said...

This one hurt tho, and I'm not even a hawks fan... It was painfully obvious what was necessary...

Add in Bellicheck didn't even call a time out, there was even more reason to only call a run...

Bottom line,

The DB wanted it more than the WR. he touched the ball but the DB said F' dat. My ball.

The db made a great play. The ball should've been to the back shoulder. It wasn't a great throw imo but the play call will take precedent over the bad throw

One bright spot is that Kearse in now in the conversation for best catch ever in a Superbowl
It was a miraculous catch but its not in the conversation because they lost the game...What will be remembered is Tom Bradys near perfect fourth quarter and Peteys blunder

Probably worse. As mad as I was over that I still thought we had a chance at winning game 7.
...and we almost did.  Most teams would've been blown out in a Game 7 in that situation, but the Spurs made a game of it right to the bitter end.

Of course, all that made the ultimate "payback" victory in 2014 that much sweeter.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom