OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They was tryna make that boy the hero instead of giving it to their best player. Straight foolishness.

Pabs and Peep y'all hang in there. :lol:

I SAID THE SAME EXACT THING TO MY BOY!!!! I was like yo if we hear russ micd up hesprolly like I got this one coach LOLOLOLOL

Whose he thibk he is tom brady??? LOLOOL

I watched that Pats - Chiefs game from start to finish earlier this season..I literally can't believe that same team just won the SB

U cant make this up......

Im here

Im good

seriously props to the Pats on that

:pimp:

Good night s and T

Check me out in ps 3 thread in an hour or so and pub/like ifu wil

Plz and TY

Last edited:
1450240_791042820949670_3306151497152121292_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So Pete Carroll said he didn't wanna run it against their goal line unit. They were setting up for a run on 3rd down & 4th down if needed.

Half hour later and i'm still annoyed he didn't put it in Lynch's hands.
Darrelle Revis just said on Sportscenter that the Pats wasn't even in a goaline defense, and was surprised Lynch didnt get the ball. He said they were pass coverage (3 qtrs) look.

So Pete Carroll said he didn't wanna run it against their goal line unit. They were setting up for a run on 3rd down & 4th down if needed.

Half hour later and i'm still annoyed he didn't put it in Lynch's hands.
Darrelle Revis just said on Sportscenter that the Pats wasn't even in a goaline defense, and was surprised Lynch didnt get the ball. He said they were pass coverage (3 qtrs) look.
Nah b, it was still goaline d.

NFL > WWE

...cuz this aint a sport anymore. shout out to boxing fans out there, you fellas KNOW what im talking about.

GO STEELERS

I was screaming at the tv when BB didn't call a timeout when the Seahawks had it first and goal as the clock kept ticking (I mean he had 2 timeouts left ).

What was going through his mind.

Was he that genius that he knew not calling the timeout it would increase the chance of a miscall from Seattle

In the end all I know is we won and it's what was meant to be.

He had to let a play run in order for the timeouts to matter. Otherwise, he'd lose the game regardless.

Back
Top Bottom